Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Playing from the beginning, I'm getting a grey traceback screen when I started the game and whenever I load a save. I can press ignore and proceed. Just seems odd that it appears at all. Anyone know why?
upload_2018-7-17_10-24-47.png

Dec 21, 2017
Playing from the beginning, I'm getting a grey traceback screen when I started the game and whenever I load a save. I can press ignore and proceed. Just seems odd that it appears at all. Anyone know why?

make sure to rename it to update.rpyc without the number

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
Thats it you're done. Thats all for the new update. You can't get the health certificate in this update. You should get the end screen pop up after you fuck all the girls. Next update should be the update where you can get the health certificate.
Hrmm. I got with all the girls, except my "cousin" was via night-time visit with sleeping pills. I didn't get an end screen, despite it saying to sleep with -1 girls. At this point, I'm trying to finish the other route of getting with my cousin, but she seems to be stuck at zero hearts. I stopped complimenting her regularly a ways into the game- when she came up with the missing folder, it went directly to broken hearts, so I presumed that fixing the folder situation would fix our relation, but it didn't. I'm complimenting her 2x morning and 1x evening (her room @ workout time, living room before work, and kitchen evening), and I've been making her regular coffee in the evening. Hearts went up for a few days (was at -3), but now they've stopped moving at zero hearts. What can I do to raise the relationship further?

Simsim

Apr 29, 2017
When i talk to the dean, after i blackmail barbara to send anna back home i get and error message. i have downloaded the update and removed the numbers. it fixed all the other bugs i used to get. but i cant get past this one somehow. Help would really be appriciate it. i always try to fix it myself before asking for help. but im at a lost :/

the error msg i get;
While running game code:
File "game/college.rpy", line 408, in <module>
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'on'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/menumain.rpyc", line 18, in script call
k8T�T��Y���4E�7 �n �FPq��M��-x#�{sܾf���
File "game/store.rpyc", line 389, in script call
and so on.

Reactions: Eisennacken

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
and I've been making her regular coffee in the evening. Hearts went up for a few days (was at -3), but now they've stopped moving at zero hearts. What can I do to raise the relationship further?
This post explain in depth how to increase/decrease relation point

You can use also console or savegame editor if you want to risk :)

Tarlkov

May 18, 2018
Ok, I had some serious issues with this update. Had most, if not all of the errors talked about in this thread.

Taking into account of 'reading' the posts and feedback to a lot of the issues I can sum up how I fixed my problem, so that maybe it can help others as well.

I started with a clean game. no incest patch, no updates..
When starting that game, I would make it to the "Start" menu, where pressing start would bring up an update error.
I could ignore this and continue, but the errors made the game almost unplayable.

In this thread you will find 2 different updates posted.. @Manfegor posted one .rpy(Common bugs and fixes: )
, and the other @jande21 posted .rpyc (Extras: - - )

Now here is the thing.. You can't just drag and drop these updates into the 'Game' folder. You must edit the filename, and shorten it down to 'update.rpy' and 'update.rpyc'.

Once you shorten the filenames, you can drop them in the 'game' folder and restart the game.

There will be a few bugs, but the game is 100% playable from here.

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
There's new sex scene with secretary in 0.9 ?
I only get to fuck her while she enter to boss while i return red folder .....
Is there more ?

XXI

Jan 21, 2018
This my first time trying to play the VN 0.9.0ex version and upon pressing start I'm immediately greeted to this "exception". I have not download any previous versions of the game nor the patch and bug fix folder off the og post. Here's screenshot of the error

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes