sglory

Jul 3, 2018
I love the characters, the sex scens, not so much.
The animations itsself is great, but there's no text at all. No descriptions, no dialogs,no interactions, and without those things it seems a little bit dull...

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
View attachment 113310
how to get this picture? I've done the first photo shoot, even repeatedly trying to still not get it
Did you ever figure it out because i need help with it and no comment i seen is the answer?

I need a bug fix i think it is messed up since he forces me to unite the knot!

PS. I got it to work had to keep trying so the game would not force me to untie the knot. Took many tries for it to work though!

Reactions: Nasi Bungkus

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
I feel like I am missing something completely obvious here, but I have no idea who Barbara is. And the walkthrough is not helping with that at all. So can anyone please tell me how to find her ingame from a new game?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I feel like I am missing something completely obvious here, but I have no idea who Barbara is. And the walkthrough is not helping with that at all. So can anyone please tell me how to find her ingame from a new game?
You see her face in every pages of the walkthrough :) , upper left corner .
+ some gallery scene
Barbara's house unlock later in the game.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
need to talk with dean the college director after the lybraryan disappear and on the map will appear the barabara's house next the roommate house.

Reactions: Hryme
3.40 star(s) 172 Votes