May 24, 2018
Can someone pls have a look at my latest save (let me know if it's not right save file) as I do not have any indication on how to find the documents. Ive done the first part where you look for the red folder and broke into Dicks office and looked on his PC etc...

rainin727

Apr 7, 2018
OK guys... I figured it out, I figured it out. When you download the update.ryc files, CHANGE THE NAME OF THE FILE TO UPDATE.RPYC, DELETE THE NUMBERS and UNDERSCORE!!!!

Now all bugs are fixed.

EDIT: JUST USE THE BUGFIX IN THE OP, only one I used and it's crystal so far.

Darkwood II

May 21, 2018
how many times do i need to do things that improve relations with the cousin as bugs and crashes stop me from clicking on the heart?

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Anybody has more than 2 hearts on roomate ? I got 2 from gift dress and the second from the photoshoot . Any help? Ty!

shin_kudou

May 30, 2017
can anyone upload a save with the persistent file inside the saves folder? i can see a single video from the saves i download and i guess its because of that. plus, i already play the game 2 times today and the gallery disappears after i make a random save. its a great game, i mean it, but the gallery bug its getting me mad as fuck

jas75249

Jan 27, 2018
I need to blackmail Derek, I only have the option to fly the drone to the pool, is that where I am supposed to take it?

Darkwood II

May 21, 2018
the walkthrough says you can finger the cousin after gifting her the satin thing but i cant roll it up after pulling the duvet off, am i doing something wrong?
nvm found it

on another note how do you blackmail derek?

Dec 21, 2017
whenever i try to give her coffee (whilst conversing in kitchen) she says she likes coffee then all the other buttons disappear.
when i click on the heart at the top of the screen it crashes so i don't know how many hearts i have with her either.
halp
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How can we do erotic massage mission? I cant get the task for roommate.. Can someone help? I do everything noncheat and order but cant get the erotic massage task.
where/when do you find barbara's mother?
when ever i knock the door i only see barbara

HOW DO YOU BLACKMAIL DEREK??
How do I use cheat?
press esc or right click (the menu where you save) there is a tab called "CHEATS" on the left.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

My Cute Roommate [v0.9.1ex] [Astaros3D] - Original Size: 1.00GB
Updated Aug 7, 2018
Download PC (570MB): - - -

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes