Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Finished the current content but got plenty of grey still in gallery, so could i get a save with full unlocked gallery please.
Gallery is unlocked in the persistent file (save folder) when you play the scene the first time , not related to the save.
So if you have gray scene you can load your old save and unlock specific scene ... with different choices or new actions.
The author says this :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

strategos323

Jan 21, 2018
Hello

Can someone please help me ? i'm on Mac and i search the place to put a file save. I don't want to start from the begining and as i changed my computer i lost all my old saves.

Thanks for your help

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Why there's 2 bug fixes on OP? If I start from the beginning do I need both?
Did you read them? Because if you did you should know the answer. One contains all the known issues and fixes, and you need that if you encounter the issue. The other one only contains the update.rpy fix, and that you should use if you start over, because otherwise the update won't happen properly.

I have downloaded version 0.8 !! to play this 0.9 version do i have to download the whole file for version 0.9?
When you played 0.7 you had to download everything for 0.8? Then you have your answer for now too. ;)

Hello

Can someone please help me ? i'm on Mac and i search the place to put a file save. I don't want to start from the begining and as i changed my computer i lost all my old saves.

Thanks for your help
/Users/yourName/Library/RenPy/gamefolder probably...

i have buy satin night dress but don't appear on my inventory and store, i can fix that ?
Save file please. :/

Nope. As of 0.8 also the librarian chick. Makes 10
10 You can fuck, 9 you need, he list 9, and 9 is 9... -.-

Reactions: La'Zaa

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Need some info...

Started the game (yet again) and this time I clicked the 'fuck' question to the gym instructor by accident. Got my arse kicked and slept off the headache, only problem now is that the map icon cannot be clicked. Is this yet again a game breaker situation?

As I mentioned previously, up to V6 was an incredible first gameplay experience but since trying the latest V9 version its just been break after break. Would I be better just ditching the game until its finished?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
What a surprise. Cant load a save because then no event works and the game crashes, and if I download the "bugfix" the game doesnt even open.

._.

strategos323

Jan 21, 2018
Did you read them? Because if you did you should know the answer. One contains all the known issues and fixes, and you need that if you encounter the issue. The other one only contains the update.rpy fix, and that you should use if you start over, because otherwise the update won't happen properly.

When you played 0.7 you had to download everything for 0.8? Then you have your answer for now too. ;)

/Users/yourName/Library/RenPy/gamefolder probably...

Sorry but i don't have that file in my computer, nowhere i have a Renpy file. Isn't it inside the file of the game but i don't find any save folder

Kyoshu

Nov 20, 2017
Please help..
1. I can't watch romantic movies with my cousin.
2. I can't go anywhere/can't buy sleep pills from jamal after midnight at cousin rooms. I can't open the map :(

Jessecosta27

Mar 9, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/library.rpy", line 60, in <module>
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'done'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/menumain.rpyc", line 18, in script call
    k8T�T��Y���4E�7
[code]

While running game code:
  File "game/library.rpy", line 60, in <module>
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'done'

Full traceback:
    k8T�T��Y���4E�7
this is my bug? sugestions

Jessecosta27

Mar 9, 2018
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/barbara.rpy", line 19, in <module>
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'on'

Full traceback:
    k8T�T��Y���4E�7

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
Hmmm. Derek eh?

Well, Barbara never showed at the library and now she's never at home. Derek doesn't seem to be around either. I presume I must have made an error somewhere. Been through the 0.8 walkthough and searched the forum. It's quite vexing.

Zalando

Aug 27, 2017
Dear All,
many many errors and bugs in the MAC version.

I can not progress with the story because in Cousin Office, during the photos I can not do it to Director.

Please help me if you can
L

Malkav

May 28, 2017
To the other guys who couldn't open the game after applying bugfix, it is because you need to remove the string of numbers from the file's name, it is something f95 adds to uploads automaticly.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Hmmm. Derek eh?

Well, Barbara never showed at the library and now she's never at home. Derek doesn't seem to be around either. I presume I must have made an error somewhere. Been through the 0.8 walkthough and searched the forum. It's quite vexing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

or post your save

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes