JohnnyMarco

Jun 18, 2017
I use the console to fix Barbara issue, talk to her brother and send her to the library, before I enter the library there is another error message and I don't get Barbara and Anna scene.

Yorinai

Jan 29, 2018
i ask the brother of barbara to search for the red folder then i put lotion on her back after that she suddenly has to leave and i shall come next day, but the same thing happens every day, i can't proceed. am i missing something or is it bugging?

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I want to like this game but it's way to broken the way it is right now. First off, every time I load a game I get an error. Second, I'm in dicks office and I'm doing everything there is to do on his computer and I STILL don't get that task completed, tried it twice in a row just now.

Also, going in talking to the director is bugged. And no, I started playing yesterday, so this has nothing to do with old saves.

These are the error messages, first loading games then talking to director. If the developer doesn't read here, someone post this to their patreon please:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 94, in script call
    python hide:
  File "game/update.rpy", line 12, in <module>
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/jerk.rpyc", line 183, in script call
  File "game/menumain.rpyc", line 18, in script call
    k8T�T��Y���4E�7
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/office.rpy", line 596, in <module>
NameError: name 'show_dir_red_folder' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/jerk.rpyc", line 183, in script call
  File "game/menumain.rpyc", line 18, in script call
    k8T�T��Y���4E�7

Reactions: Eisennacken

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
So much mindless&blackmail sex in this game. Graphics are amazing but still this game is missing passion. Story is lacking. At least girls are hot.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Which 2 girls can I have the sex?

I have barbered my back WITHOUT the bikini open but the brother always put me off to tomorrow. is this only in a new update?

In the office of the director I can not say anything although in version 0.9 but it should come to synonymous and with the Secretary but also because I can not do anything .. :-(

madi

Oct 13, 2017
Error message you can get:
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'done' or
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'on'
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

Solution:
If the file in the error message is "game/library.rpy" and line 60, then rollback from the error, use the console and write:
send_barbara_library = Task(_("Send Barbara to the library"))
send_barbara_library.on = True
send_barbara_library.get = True

If the file in the error message is "game/college.rpy" and line 408, then rollback from the error, use the console and write:
tell_dean_anna_home = Task(_("Tell the dean that Anna comes home"))
tell_dean_anna_home.on = True
tell_dean_anna_home.get = True

If the file in the error message is "game/update.rpy" and line 12, then:
Download the attached update.rpy and place it into the /game folder.
Restart the game and try to continue your journey.

Attention: These fixes only works/tested on PC version. If you use Mac version maybe they will works, but never tested it as I don't use any apple stuff. For android version, the console not really works, so these fixes probably also won't works!

Known issues of 0.9.0:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
bro i am pressing shift+o but my console is not opening

honeyth1ef

Nov 2, 2017
1) i have errors in office on quest "take photos of employers" i cant take photo of "director" when i try talk to her, i have errors and "ingor" buttons
2) and i cnat get the "health certificate" doctor says that "he is always busy for" "medical examination" and he can't give me health certificate "until i am not perfectly health" what i need to do?

holyblood

Jun 19, 2018
The plot does not make me crazy at all, but in return has excellent graphics but is full of bugs and at least I can not finish the game. I hope they solve them in the next update.

madi

Oct 13, 2017
1) i have errors in office on quest "take photos of employers" i cant take photo of "director" when i try talk to her, i have errors and "ingor" buttons
2) and i cnat get the "health certificate" doctor says that "he is always busy for" "medical examination" and he can't give me health certificate "until i am not perfectly health" what i need to do?
i am also facing number (1) problem of yours as well

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes