zoomup

Oct 20, 2016
Nearly finish I think...

Ignore not helping? If not, then please gimme a save.

You too, please give a save file.

Your post is very informative... not...
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/office.rpy", line 596, in <module>
NameError: name 'show_dir_red_folder' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/menumain.rpyc", line 18, in script call
k8T�T��Y��� 4E�7 �n �FPq��M��-x#�{sܾf���
File "game/store.rpyc", line 389, in script call
� @#� @Ey �xG@���l�6 Q�L��xG@U��N��'���xG@+�X+@���$H��w���שX/�hԳA�uغ�؄�8m��'�O�����e�V5 ���� ��
File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 258, in script call
� @#� @Ey �xG@���l�6 Q�L��xG@U��N��'���xG@+�X+@���$H��w���שX/�hԳA�uغ�؄�8m��'�O�����e�V5 ���� ��
File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 260, in script call
File "game/tv.rpyc", line 17, in script call
�;�n�տn �?����$�;x�Q���j��G�h�`[;&�V�8B�@�����t2Ö �gEu5_pCc'%�V�t��]G:I1Y��oY#��8�[͒���,�K��,~��������,��l��:C�jܵa#���OO��E�L�d.g�(찄s'v"�w��?",����Q#���^��P �l�~�'��B`��"�I"�^�r����5Fs�_��|m�5���$Tk�#�X�b��_'����:��N_s�oK�G��d���f:�r�Z��6��X�Xe��\����ڡq�������0��,p�e�c���V+1q�ă�o�±N\/-r����s�e�c�Qi�j�j�u������mռβ汮(�͒�"9OL���dݹ����w���V"F��8��x�X�t�����h�jl��d����ѿ'�G0� ̞h�)̼hEd�Z���T�Mz�hrŢI��ި�h�b�BsC]|}d�Ur��� �o{������.�ԉ�G��6X
File "game/jamal.rpyc", line 56, in script call
,�oi��۠�ɢ壳R>�Y�Gf�j��?�#�E!�N���+�-r>JA4
File "game/tv.rpyc", line 229, in script call
F(jL������=!�Q�g���b �M�\�� ��'|֞��F���}�U��ӌF}v��|���<r��]�,��c�:
File "game/tv.rpyc", line 17, in script call
�;�n�տn �?����$�;x�Q���j��G�h�`[;&�V�8B�@�����t2Ö �gEu5_pCc'%�V�t��]G:I1Y��oY#��8�[͒���,�K��,~��������,��l��:C�jܵa#���OO��E�L�d.g�(찄s'v"�w��?",����Q#���^��P �l�~�'��B`��"�I"�^�r����5Fs�_��|m�5���$Tk�#�X�b��_'����:��N_s�oK�G��d���f:�r�Z��6��X�Xe��\����ڡq�������0��,p�e�c���V+1q�ă�o�±N\/-r����s�e�c�Qi�j�j�u������mռβ汮(�͒�"9OL���dݹ����w���V"F��8��x�X�t�����h�jl��d����ѿ'�G0� ̞h�)̼hEd�Z���T�Mz�hrŢI��ި�h�b�BsC]|}d�Ur��� �o{������.�ԉ�G��6X
File "game/office.rpyc", line 524, in script
g����3�l}}b��~����Gn
File "F:\Новая папка\My cute roommate EXTRA (rus_eng)\My Cute Roommate EXTRA 0.9.0 (Eng)\My_cute_roommate-0.9.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1483, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
File "F:\Новая папка\My cute roommate EXTRA (rus_eng)\My Cute Roommate EXTRA 0.9.0 (Eng)\My_cute_roommate-0.9.0ex-win\renpy\exports.py", line 849, in menu
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
File "F:\Новая папка\My cute roommate EXTRA (rus_eng)\My Cute Roommate EXTRA 0.9.0 (Eng)\My_cute_roommate-0.9.0ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 1794, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "F:\Новая папка\My cute roommate EXTRA (rus_eng)\My Cute Roommate EXTRA 0.9.0 (Eng)\My_cute_roommate-0.9.0ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 1788, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/office.rpy", line 596, in <module>
NameError: name 'show_dir_red_folder' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
0.9.0ex

Reactions: Blito
Dec 21, 2017
Ignore not helping? If not, then please gimme a save.
Yea you can't ignore it. Basically I have to take the Director's photo (where Nikki is crying) but the game state says that I am showing the photos (the one where the director and derek in the bedroom which is later in the game).

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hi everyone,

Last time I played was when you end up in the threesome action at the library. Decided to leave if for a few updates before playing again. Just downloaded V9 but the grind is too much to be starting all over again not to mention no rollback means mistakes lead to failed objectives or gameover. The guide is a mess too and I'm sure there used to be a more simplified but clearer version (could be wrong on that).

So was wondering if anyone had a save from the end of V6 which will then work on V9. Thanks if anyone can help.

EDIT:

Never mind. Whatever I try the game appears to be broken as fuck. Will leave it again until its finished. By the then the dev should know what they're doing.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the re-playability sucks. im in my other apartment so i dont have any saves. and damn, its tiresome the gameplay, i know what i need to do but its boring, even with cheating its not fun. this kind of gameplay is not good, maybe for 1 time playing but thats it. better with the normal (even if simple) visual noval gameplay with 2-3 choices.

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
this is true however i dislike how the mechanics were changed and i had to start from scratch @bossapplesauce made a mod to make incest to be a reality in this game however i just dont like how the mechanics were changed and i had to start from scratch not ever good render game is for everyone unfortunately

damn is that really true about this update
regarding gameplay mechanics i dont see much difference from any other renpy game that tries to be more than a visual novel, except dev has aquired a tendency to fuck up earlier parts of the game with the new updates since a few versions ago(maybe hastily conforming to the nazi party ways was the main cause of that but hes still been unable to clean it up properly over several months)

and as far as starting from scratch goes... you can start the game, go into the menu, click cheats, max out stats and money and spend like 2h or so just grabbing scenes(maybe 2.5h if you need to consult a walkthrough or the forum search) so thats pretty forgiving in comparison to many other games... last time i had to start from scratch in "My New Life" for example i played the majority of it from memory and i cheated so id have nearly unlimited funds from the start and it still took me 26h to get all the content possible from my choices at that version, would probably have needed another 10h if money was a concern, and it is also bug riddled and crash prone if you run it in full screen

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
I hit start game and got this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also this after restarting the game and clicking the couch after first encounter and having used the cheatmenu.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Yea you can't ignore it. Basically I have to take the Director's photo (where Nikki is crying) but the game state says that I am showing the photos (the one where the director and derek in the bedroom which is later in the game).
I hit start game and got this...
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/update.rpy", line 12, in <module>
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 97, in script call
    vc
Now I checked everything and found the problem.
As the error shows, there is a problem with the update.rpy, so ppl just pressed ignore and everything is fine. Nope! As you pressed ignore at the beginning, the whole update2 is stopped, and therefore the new variables weren't created. That cause a bunch of error, like the one with the director (the problem there is that the new task weren't created), and even if you could manage to get through of that, there would be other errors in the future, like the one with Derek and such.

Now please try to do the following. Download the attached update.rpy, place it into the /game folder restart the whole game and try to... well, continue your journey. If you see any other error, please tell me about them.

Also I'll add this to the . :)

Unyversu

Oct 6, 2017
Ah this game, been a long time! I also noticed that the walkthrough is only up to v0.8.0 but seeing as v0.9.0 just got out i'm willing to give it a couple of days! tnx for the update

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
@Manfegor
I'm not sure, But, Unless something changed with the hardon dream not being blurry or if it changes based on previous gallery unlocks, but it's totally clear for me now despite starting a new game and after that when your cousin is ment to come to you and jerk you off later in the game, that event doesnt trigger cause it's too early, So i do belive that's what's causing the error of the come_emily_18 MAYBE.

or not, it keeps popping up at random times. Also morning after when you talk to your cousin in the bedroom and when you leave the bedroom, the error pops up again. Weird.

Edit2: Redownloaded from Nopy and put in the update file and it seems to have removed the come_emily_18 error. Not sure what changed but.

ulT1m4

Dec 22, 2017
Is it just me or does the cheat menu suddenly disappered ? Oo

Edit: Nevermind, ihave to be ingame for it ^^

Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
I get this code when I start a new game:

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 97, in script call
    vc

and this one when I load one in:

[code]

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 94, in script call
    python hide:

Full traceback:
  File "game/beginkitchen.rpyc", line 50, in script call
    �mPgR��    �3.@�ЁzUޡ;�����yj

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes