rb1

Feb 20, 2018
Where can i find barbaras mom ? I fucked cousin by giving her the sleeping pills, she doesnt ask for a photoshoot ( I have 1 heart with her ). Also there ain't any option of learning the fight with the trainer.

D

Deleted member 688658

Hey.. I have a couple of problems that I need to solve.
1- I can't find a screwdriver how do I get it?
2- I already bought 3 display suits for Emily but now there is nothing left in the store and nothing has appeared in the last 5 to 6 in game days. There is nothing to do with Emily anymore.
3- It tells me to go to the store at night but when I go there it always tells me that " the store is closed" or " it is night time, no one is here, how dumb of me" what should I do? Is there something messing?
I would appreciate it if you guys could help me... Thanks

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Hey.. I have a couple of problems that I need to solve.
Make sure you arrive at 11 pm, you will hear sounds coming from within the store. You get the screwdriver in exchange for some pussy lickin.
2- I already bought 3 display suits for Emily but now there is nothing left in the store and nothing has appeared in the last 5 to 6 in game days. There is nothing to do with Emily anymore.
Cant remember...
3- It tells me to go to the store at night but when I go there it always tells me that " the store is closed" or " it is night time, no one is here, how dumb of me" what should I do? Is there something messing?
See answer to nr:1

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Where can i find barbaras mom ? I fucked cousin by giving her the sleeping pills, she doesnt ask for a photoshoot ( I have 1 heart with her ). Also there ain't any option of learning the fight with the trainer.
Unlock roommate's office , 4 photoshoots with Emily 2 photoshoots with roommate , roommate in the kitchen says ...

To unlock learning to fight , see this and same page and page after ...

TurtleStew

Feb 14, 2018
I think I messed up Emily's photo shoot. I first went to het place to take photo's in the cowgirl outfit but I couldn't go further, and now when I can go further I don't have the cowgirl costume anymore...

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I think I messed up Emily's photo shoot. I first went to het place to take photo's in the cowgirl outfit but I couldn't go further, and now when I can go further I don't have the cowgirl costume anymore...
Yes ... as stated more times you have to buy and read Super photographer book before you start photoshoot at Emily house.
This unlock other two costumes in the store , total 3 + 1.

TurtleStew

Feb 14, 2018
I keep getting "no response" from Barbara's house when I ring the bell... I rang her bell once, met her brother and her then tried to blackmail her, then I loaded back before that and met her mother but now I can't get them to open the door anymore...

D

Deleted member 688658

Make sure you arrive at 11 pm, you will hear sounds coming from within the store. You get the screwdriver in exchange for some pussy lickin.
Cant remember...
See answer to nr:1
Thank you very much.. helped a lot

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
Uh, where should I put the ratcatcher?
Go talk to your friendly neighborhood dealer at 23:00. Ask him about the rats. You'll need to play a mini-game with a fairly quick timer bar to catch one. Just look all over the background image for a teeny-tiny rat hiding out in it somewhere and hope you can notice/click it fast enough. It seems to have a few set positions it can spawn in, but it will randomly change locations every time you play the mini-game.

D

Deleted member 688658

Go talk to your friendly neighborhood dealer at 23:00. Ask him about the rats. You'll need to play a mini-game with a fairly quick timer bar to catch one. Just look all over the background image for a teeny-tiny rat hiding out in it somewhere and hope you can notice/click it fast enough. It seems to have a few set positions it can spawn in, but it will randomly change locations every time you play the mini-game.
Okay thanks but now I don't know the password to Dick's laptop

Sol3r

Mar 18, 2018
I get an error whenever i try to take a photo of Barbara during the Office Photoshoot , it always loops back to "I want to show you something" than i get an error and its loops back

Edit :- Nvm I just changed from full screen to windowed and somehow it worked

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes