Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
have to finish all 4 of emily's photo shoots, and one evening her door will be left open.. you'll lose another fight, get a quest to get training and then win the first winnable fight of the game..
I'm stuck here too. I finished all four. I keep going back looking for a fight that never happens. All I have is the camera icon to start the scene, but since I've used all the costumes, what is left is what she is wearing. She said we already did that. I can't get fight training. I also can't find Jamal's house to trap a rat. It's not on my map.

Blueseanor

Jun 22, 2017
I have a question , walkthrough : After Barbara promised to go to the library, go there.
but i go library ,nothing happened. where is the problem??
sorry for my bad english.

Sol3r

Mar 18, 2018
Whenever I try to finger Roommate she wakes up , Doctor does not do the medical examinations tho i have fucked 8 girls . Need help with these 2.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Whenever I try to finger Roommate she wakes up , Doctor does not do the medical examinations tho i have fucked 8 girls . Need help with these 2.
1 Use drop of water ... or sleeping pill in the coffee.

D

Deleted member 688658

At what time exactly should I go to Harvard's house after the first encounter, it keeps telling "no response" or " I should come here in afternoon" but every time I go there in the afternoon, still no response... pls help

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

Maniakas

Jan 25, 2018
How do I activate trainer route. I go straight to gym after I get knocked by Dick and still no option to chose to train fighting only three options
Buy membership
You have build body!
Lets make sex!
None of them leads to training me fight. Thank you

vengador831

Aug 6, 2018
how do I change the language ?

and help with an error when I give start I get this message

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/update.rpy", line 12, in <module>
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 97, in script call
    vc

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
This game was extremely underwhelming considering in the end all you needed was some magic oil that turned every woman into a horny slut which made every progress with the character seem useless.

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
Can somebody please help me!!! I have bought a mouse trap and caught a mouse with it.
Then I've fixed a photo assignment with Jenny at 19.00. But when the shoot has come to "We can do a more explicit Photo Shoot" she says no and I can only take one more photo.
Then the scene ends and the game tells me that I now can by a mousetrap at the store though I have already bought one an caught a mouse with it. Please help tell me what I have missed???

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes