class0917

Jan 18, 2018
Thank you Tacito.
That line about "Release the rat" didn't show up until the second visit at the office.
But I have two other problems also. I have read the Guide but it doesn't solve them.
1. It says there that when I've met Barbara's mother Barbara vill let Anna go home. But every time I meet Barbara at her home I show her the Ipad with the picture an she get pissed off. I don't get any chance to talk about Barbara and Anna with Barbaras mother :( What have I missed.
2. I have also finished the Blackmail with Barbaras mother but I still don't have the Red folder! What to do?
Many thanks if someone will help me! :)

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
1. It says there that when I've met Barbara's mother Barbara vill let Anna go home. But every time I meet Barbara at her home
2. but I still don't have the Red folder
2 play ... it's not time yet for red folder :)

Reactions: class0917

NIMM NIMM

Jul 27, 2018
I'm using Android version
How to get pass Barbara's little brother

I blackmail the director but how to blackmail Derek?

I already fucked 6 girls ... How to fuck the salesgirl?

Pls help

Reactions: Power Lord
D

Deleted member 688658

At what time exactly should I go to Barabara's house after the first encounter, it keeps telling "no response" or " I should come here in the afternoon" but every time I go there in the afternoon, still no response... pls help

Sr_Juli

Jul 3, 2017
announces 1.0.0 for this month and release version 0.9.1 does anyone know if it has translation?

nick55555

Aug 7, 2018
I get an error whenever i try to take a photo of Barbara during the Office Photoshoot , it always loops back to "I want to show you something" than i get an error and its loops back

Edit :- Nvm I just changed from full screen to windowed and somehow it worked
I've the same issue but the windowed screen doesn't solve it for me. Does anyone have a solution for this bug? I'm playing on mac.

magaxes

Sep 27, 2017
Can anyone update the walk through guide please? Also, can anyone upload a video of a walkthrough and upload it on a video somewhere?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Damn games I like it always catches me off guard when they release a bug fix out the blue. I be thinking its new content. I learned my lesson a while ago though, so I just read comments to make sure. lol

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
At what time exactly should I go to Harvard's house after the first encounter, it keeps telling "no response" or " I should come here in afternoon" but every time I go there in the afternoon, still no response... pls help
This is the exact same problem I’m having, in fact it’s caused me to stop playing. Shame because I love the story/renders

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
I'm guessing after playing all the scenes so far, This Game is Near completion. I've enjoyed it thoroughly! My guess For the next series is your allowed into University/college! No More Sofa for our Hero? But daily visits to Roommate for some rumpy pumpy :closedeyesmile: Here's Hoping!!!

Reactions: Manfegor
3.40 star(s) 171 Votes