• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yep, I've tried to blackmail Barbara also, and she just told me to hang them up on my wall or post them on my blog from memory.
You should show them to Barbara AFTER you have done the photoshoot at the firm because you thretend to show them to her mother !!!!

Dev07

Oct 17, 2017
Can anyone tell me why this version of the game is not working in my pc. I downloaded it 2 times and still it doesn't work. yet the last was working 8.1.
It doesn't show any error. after clicking on the .exe file there is nothing. Can anyone tell me possible reasons for it.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Can anyone tell me why this version of the game is not working in my pc. I downloaded it 2 times and still it doesn't work. yet the last was working 8.1.
It doesn't show any error. after clicking on the .exe file there is nothing. Can anyone tell me possible reasons for it.
Try to put the new game in different place !!!

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi everyone, thank you for your support. Im working hard on the game to make an update this month. Next month I will make another bonus scene with the characters of your choice. Also next month I will start talking about a new project and show new characters. Stay with me will be a lot of interesting.

Aug 5, 2016
Hi everyone, thank you for your support. Im working hard on the game to make an update this month. Next month I will make another bonus scene with the characters of your choice. Also next month I will start talking about a new project and show new characters. Stay with me will be a lot of interesting.
Does that mean this month as in within the next six days?

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
hello, im having a problem with the game, for some reason in any scene or just when talking with any of the girl and image of an old scene will pop up in the screen ( the one when you fix your cousin's hair during the photos), and then it like send me back to that part of the game, i can fix it by scrolling back with the mouse but it keeps happening and its really annonying, does anyone know how to fix it?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
hello, im having a problem with the game, for some reason in any scene or just when talking with any of the girl and image of an old scene will pop up in the screen ( the one when you fix your cousin's hair during the photos), and then it like send me back to that part of the game, i can fix it by scrolling back with the mouse but it keeps happening and its really annonying, does anyone know how to fix it?
Your game is broken. Download it again and put it in different place.

Sr_Juli

Jul 3, 2017

THX

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Keep up the great work !!!!!!!!

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes