Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
I've missed one thing for last photoshoot with the 2 girls...i've helped emiliy and photoshoot with rommate complete, don't understand... :(
You have to talk with Emily - first, then talk with roommate then roommate's boss about get out of office early. Any way you can find the walkthrough on the page#1

Sukhoy85

Aug 26, 2018
Hello everyone, I have two little questions, every time I start the game again, I automatically have a black heart with my roommate, I don't understand where it comes from or it's normal but it's slightly boring, the second question, how do I reset the games, remove the scenes I've already had???

I used cheat, but even without it I still get a black heart.

Sukhoy85

Aug 26, 2018
I finished and I found the solution as long as I jerked off in the bathroom, well I got all the hearts for erica :) and I could finish the game normally :)

ssw

Nov 17, 2017
Hello! Where i find the sleeping pills? And how to use it?
You have to talk to Jamal at night. The same guy sell you the sex pill for the nurse scene. After the pill also buy coffee from shop. Wait till evening the scene you and cousin sitting at dinning table. Then click on coffee. This will open dialog you offer coffee for cousin. Then click on coffee machine to make coffee. While you making coffee click sleeping pill to put it in coffee.

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes