Slayed

Dec 24, 2017
You have to talk to Jamal at night. The same guy sell you the sex pill for the nurse scene. After the pill also buy coffee from shop. Wait till evening the scene you and cousin sitting at dinning table. Then click on coffee. This will open dialog you offer coffee for cousin. Then click on coffee machine to make coffee. While you making coffee click sleeping pill to put it in coffee.
Thank you !

Atchafalaya

Aug 13, 2017
The book is on the desk where the secretary sits. You have to click on it to activate the dialog
For the life of me I can't find find the damn book, it seems to appear nowhere near her desk - even after the secretary/director spanking scene

ssw

Nov 17, 2017
For the life of me I can't find find the damn book, it seems to appear nowhere near her desk - even after the secretary/director spanking scene
After the spanking scene maybe try go again to office the next day. Click the secretary like how you normally talk to her. Then look at the desk, there should be a book you never seen before on there. If this still doesn't show the book I don't know what else to tell you.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I tried multiple different things too. Gave up for other games for now.(for book)

ssw

Nov 17, 2017
I almost forgot the book is also part of Anna's story line. Anna is back to library from Barbara's house when I got the book. I guess you can try go further in Anna's story line then look for the book again.

bahn67

May 26, 2018
I'm trying to find the documents. Blackmailed Derek. Derek couldnt find the documents and tells me to return the next day. This keeps going on for several days. How can I find the documents?

Megatron71

Jul 3, 2017
I'm trying to find the documents. Blackmailed Derek. Derek couldnt find the documents and tells me to return the next day. This keeps going on for several days. How can I find the documents?
Did you talk to the sister while he looked? She asks you to put lotion on her, instead use the magic oil and you can bang her. Afterwards Derek shows up with the folder.

Reactions: bahn67
D

Deleted member 482284

How do I get the brother to give me the documents? Ive tried to put on lotion on Barbara without touching her bra more than 10 times. What am I doing wrong?

Kal-El_25

Jul 28, 2018
Who is the final person the MC has to sleep with? Is this not implemented yet like the health certificate?

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes