Mar 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi everyone, thank you for your support. Im working hard on the game to make an update this month. Next month I will make another bonus scene with the characters of your choice. Also next month I will start talking about a new project and show new characters. Stay with me will be a lot of interesting.
Great news! You're a god among men. This game is amazing.

Oct 7, 2017
Hi everyone, thank you for your support. Im working hard on the game to make an update this month. Next month I will make another bonus scene with the characters of your choice. Also next month I will start talking about a new project and show new characters. Stay with me will be a lot of interesting.
Your game is by far my favorite one out there. Thank you for making it.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
100% sure about that ? because I red a lot of comments saying there are a lot of male character in this game so I don't want to be "big bothered" again x'Dx'D
If you ask a question, just read the answer !!! If YOU don`t know, then TRUST the answer you get !!!!!! OR.......Just play the game !!!

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
100% sure about that ? because I red a lot of comments saying there are a lot of male character in this game so I don't want to be "big bothered" again x'Dx'D
Lots of male characters doesn't necessarily mean they'll get any of the girls...

Reactions: DuckHunter

Vincent932

Feb 25, 2018
When I'm about to open the inventory I get this error, but only if I bought something instead if the inventory is empty does not give me the error
Does anyone know how to fix it?

TaskSpacebar

Mar 17, 2018
Best guess is end of month. There's no one aside from Mrdots who seem capable of giving a specific release date other than "I plan on releasing it sometime this month"....
There was the 1 delay that the dev had to push back a couple of weeks (it was last month I believe) hence why it kind of messed up the release cycle. There will be an additional bonus scene (has said there will be a poll for the patrons to decide whom will be in said scene) once this VN/game is 100% completed and news about his next/new project.

saberdio

Aug 27, 2018
The walkthrough says that I have to talk to roommate about the photoshoot while she's watching TV. Also, I can't get the fight scene because there's nothing to do at Emily's right now... i probably have to trigger smthing with the roommate but can't seem to find out what ;_;
Loved the game, although the game needs minor adjustments, typos and few random bugs( there were times when I could check the heart status. but other times, It would throw error
File "game/menumain.rpy", line 53, in <module>
Exception: Grid overfull.

Anyways, completed the 9.1.ex in my second attempt, with all the scenes unlocked. I hope you have more scenes with the main character, the bathroom scene could use some more action. The early morning scene looks hot here in this spoiler though. :D

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Best guess is end of month. There's no one aside from Mrdots who seem capable of giving a specific release date other than "I plan on releasing it sometime this month"....
@Faerin releases Man of the House updates every 2 weeks, like clockwork. Well...after the next one he's taking 2 weeks off, but he announced it well in advance.

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes