Megatron71

Jul 3, 2017
@Megatron71 The books to the librarian & the cousin, using the oil on the doors, or the coffee on the coffee maker.

I just get the Can't Use This Right Now prompt. Nothing works, neither clicking one and then the other. Or drag and dropping. There's also no prompt in the dialogue menues for a lot of it.
I haven't come across that issue yet. Sorry, I'm not sure how to help with that.

Megatron71

Jul 3, 2017
Kinda funny, there are some salty comments on his Patreon but not a peep from Astaros... which is usually the case anyways, won't support after this releases...

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
@Megatron71 The books to the librarian & the cousin, using the oil on the doors, or the coffee on the coffee maker.

I just get the Can't Use This Right Now prompt. Nothing works, neither clicking one and then the other. Or drag and dropping. There's also no prompt in the dialogue menues for a lot of it.
if you can't use an item
then it's either not the right time or the wrong place
for coffee you need to sit down and talk with roommate in kitchen
for librarian you need to ask her quoistions first

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

Giving the books to the librarian and cousin are dialogue options not actually giving them to them.

Fandangbro

Jul 22, 2017
It feels like im stuck with one heart for the roommate? I'm up to the giving her the satin dress and no matter how many complements i give, the heart just wont go up.

Commnen

Sep 1, 2018
Hi guys, really need some help. I'm stuck at the "Bring Ana Home" quest. I went to Barbara and talked with Ana and Barbara, got the hint to upgrade to drone, went to the store and bought the upgrade and now and I can't progress any further. If i go to Barbara's house, at any hour of the night, and click on the upgraded drone, it says "I can't use this here". Can someone tell me how can I spy on the girls?

Clockwork_o

Oct 5, 2017
Hi guys, really need some help. I'm stuck at the "Bring Ana Home" quest. I went to Barbara and talked with Ana and Barbara, got the hint to upgrade to drone, went to the store and bought the upgrade and now and I can't progress any further. If i go to Barbara's house, at any hour of the night, and click on the upgraded drone, it says "I can't use this here". Can someone tell me how can I spy on the girls?
U don't need to go to Barbara's house, u should use drone in ur room

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
It feels like im stuck with one heart for the roommate? I'm up to the giving her the satin dress and no matter how many complements i give, the heart just wont go up.
i think you shall give it to her in the kitchen
you need to self chose it from inventory like you do with coffee

Endead

Oct 8, 2017
Need help with the Doctor. I have fucked 7 girls already and he won't examine me, he kept saying "I can't examine you, I'm busy, come back later" tried asking during Morning, Afternoon and Evening. Does this require specific time to ask?

Megatron71

Jul 3, 2017
Lawl, ppl lose their shit on patreon
I can't blame them though. The guy never updates patrons of status, he's about a month and a half overdue, he said it would be out last month, he's been on to post a couple pics and most recently a push for people to check out someone else's patreon page but without saying anything about his update....

duuuuuuuude

Aug 14, 2018
I can't blame them though. The guy never updates patrons of status, he's about a month and a half overdue, he said it would be out last month, he's been on to post a couple pics and most recently a push for people to check out someone else's patreon page but without saying anything about his update....
yup you're right, they are paying for nothing (except the few pic he posted) the creator is silent from 3 month and not even answering his own fans.

Reactions: Megatron71
3.30 star(s) 172 Votes