Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I can't blame them though. The guy never updates patrons of status, he's about a month and a half overdue, he said it would be out last month, he's been on to post a couple pics and most recently a push for people to check out someone else's patreon page but without saying anything about his update....
What the F..K are you talking about ????? Last update of the game was 7 day at LAST month (about 3 weeks ago), NOT month and half ago, and this games LAST version (next) is coming out at next week !!!!! This DEV has updated this game about ones a month. Every DEV looses patrons everytime as month changes, that`s NORMAL !!!! STUDY the facts before making a CLAIM !!!!

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Relax guys. Its patreon's monthly cycle time. Everyone loosing their numbers

What the F..K are you talking about ????? Last update of the game was 7 day at LAST month (about 3 weeks ago), NOT month and half ago, and this games LAST version (next) is coming out at next week !!!!! This DEV has updated this game about ones a month. Every DEV looses patrons everytime as month changes, that`s NORMAL !!!! STUDY the facts before making a CLAIM !!!!
Last update was only bugfix not had extra content and he said he'll release final version before end of the August. He couldn't keep his promise. And he's not even bothering to inform his pledgers. You can understand why people upset

Reactions: duuuuuuuude

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
That was NOT an update, scene replays does not equate to a

That was no update... what did he add other
Ones is enough my man !!! And yes, that was MY mistake (should read Change-Log before posting), my memory makes tricks at me !!!! LOL

zoomup

Oct 20, 2016
The problem is about his words. Thats the second time btw.
I clearly understand that I can not say anything to him, because I am not his patron.
But it looks really bad. And sure, for some people, its about money.

xfatality

Aug 29, 2018
So, in the scene where barbara's mom is with Dick on the bed, after i took the pictures, they just keep fucking and cant go back.
Any ideas?

Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
Relax guys. Its patreon's monthly cycle time. Everyone loosing their numbers

Last update was only bugfix not had extra content and he said he'll release final version before end of the August. He couldn't keep his promise. And he's not even bothering to inform his pledgers. You can understand why people upset
The problem is this is not the first time he didn't kept is promise, so the patreons are living him.

trevmac789

Nov 5, 2017
The problem is this is not the first time he didn't kept is promise, so the patreons are living him.
Games always get delayed. I don't see why a mom and pop game dev outfit would be any different than big game studios. Man, I've gotten severely bummed when games have been delayed for months or sometimes over a year. It happens, but I agree, at least keep your patrons informed and say things are delayed.

Reactions: Megatron71

Megatron71

Jul 3, 2017
Games always get delayed. I don't see why a mom and pop game dev outfit would be any different than big game studios. Man, I've gotten severely bummed when games have been delayed for months or sometimes over a year. It happens, but I agree, at least keep your patrons informed and say things are delayed.
That's basically all I want, just keep me in the loop. "The update is bigger then usual and I didn't anticipate it taking longer", "something in life occured and update will be delayed, will keep you posted" something along those lines would be fine. I hate bagging on devs, especially Astaros because I like his work....

Reactions: trevmac789
3.30 star(s) 172 Votes