DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I can not find her mother because she does not have the office open?
Have you visited the Cousin/Roommates work place before? You need a reason to go there, which you get by talking to the Cousin/Roommate about her work. If you've done all that, you'll need a reason (other than finding the mother, since you at that point do not know who she is) That reason is the stolen files.. so after you've promised to help the Roommate/Cousin, you should be able to enter the Boss' office, then look at the pictures she has on her desk.

Edit note:
Also possible to just need doing the office photo shoots, as Nerttu explained above, it's ben a while since I did that old "quest" :rolleyes:

xyLm42

Jan 20, 2018
So you have to talk to cousin at the kitchen, and she asks you to do a photoshoot in the office (after you have done ALL Emily shoots).
Hey man, does not know at all, but you wanna help me? Plss..
This my question ;

berktimurx

May 6, 2018
Have you visited the Cousin/Roommates work place before? You need a reason to go there, which you get by talking to the Cousin/Roommate about her work. If you've done all that, you'll need a reason (other than finding the mother, since you at that point do not know who she is) That reason is the stolen files.. so after you've promised to help the Roommate/Cousin, you should be able to enter the Boss' office, then look at the pictures she has on her desk.

Edit note:
Also possible to just need doing the office photo shoots, as Nerttu explained above, it's ben a while since I did that old "quest" :rolleyes:
okey so thanks

xyLm42

Jan 20, 2018
Anyone send me "completely save folder " ? Save file doesnt work for me. When I'm load save file, error "traceback" show me up... I don't want to begining....

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Finished the new content without issues and like so many others I find it a tad rushed and also kinda bugged... as my last save game was before the office 3some with Boss and Secretary but when starting that I got "teleport ed" to the shop girl fuck, which I of course had done before.. this teleportation happens if starting from Barbara fuck scene save as well..
Anyways, after finishing the shop girl scene all new stuff was pretty linear and bug less.

So it appears the game is done, at least for this story part.
My impression leads to a "new game" or "chapter" where MC starts at college, hopefully with options to visit his Cousin/Roommate, just like the end conversation indicate. Otherwise I'd reckon the Devs patronage would find a large drop in subscriptions, so might be hope for us who would like to see this story continue? ;)

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Finished the new content without issues and like so many others I find it a tad rushed and also kinda bugged... as my last save game was before the office 3some with Boss and Secretary but when starting that I got "teleport ed" to the shop girl fuck, which I of course had done before.. this teleportation happens if starting from Barbara fuck scene save as well..
Anyways, after finishing the shop girl scene all new stuff was pretty linear and bug less.

So it appears the game is done, at least for this story part.
My impression leads to a "new game" or "chapter" where MC starts at college, hopefully with options to visit his Cousin/Roommate, just like the end conversation indicate. Otherwise I'd reckon the Devs patronage would find a large drop in subscriptions, so might be hope for us who would like to see this story continue? ;)
Wait what? I havent played it yet, but this was actually the ending? The story had barely picked up these last updates.

Maybe to be done with this buggy mess and start fresh on a new game that is just a continuation of this one?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
have done it but the save still dont pop up only my old saves, i already deleted them all and still nothing
You have to right - click on it, then rename it to: 1-1-LT1.save, but you also need the persistent, hope you didn't delete that too

Reactions: LeRescator

quaky1234

Jul 24, 2018
after u finished did u get these 3 new sceens while playing story or these are after u give certificate cuz im not sure if i missed it cuz doesnt seems like i have any tasks now

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Anyone send me "completely save folder " ? Save file doesnt work for me. When I'm load save file, error "traceback" show me up... I don't want to begining....
I'm pretty sure you have to know exactly what to do with other peoples save files to make them work as your own, I can't help with the details though as I'm not that IT savy.. however am sure there are instructions to search/google for, remember the game's platform in your search (Ren'py).

If you already know all that and have done everything perfectly, then comes the issue if the save you got from another is indeed 100% compatible with your game version.

It's a lot of hassle if you as me..
When I got into bugged issued with my own old saves, I just started over.. so it's more game time spend but at least I didn't get the trace back errors and if I did, it would be fixed when the Dev made game bug fixes.

My advice would then be: Start a fresh game and try to re-enjoy watching the old scenes once again ;)

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
BigBro pls help me. This is my question ;
Probably your save was from a version prior to v.0.9, if you need a save, let me know, and also tell me from where you want to start ;)

xyLm42

Jan 20, 2018
I'm pretty sure you have to know exactly what to do with other peoples save files to make them work as your own, I can't help with the details though as I'm not that IT savy.. however am sure there are instructions to search/google for, remember the game's platform in your search (Ren'py).

If you already know all that and have done everything perfectly, then comes the issue if the save you got from another is indeed 100% compatible with your game version.

It's a lot of hassle if you as me..
When I got into bugged issued with my own old saves, I just started over.. so it's more game time spend but at least I didn't get the trace back errors and if I did, it would be fixed when the Dev made game bug fixes.

My advice would then be: Start a fresh game and try to re-enjoy watching the old scenes once again ;)
Good thing we asked for help. I have an urgency to ask for help. Instead of helping, you said everything. Reallyy Reaaa......lyy thanx.....

xyLm42

Jan 20, 2018
Probably your save was from a version prior to v.0.9, if you need a save, let me know, and also tell me from where you want to start ;)
I had a save file from 0.9 version. But yesterday I'm format pc and back to win7. But I forgot to backup the files from AppData>Roaming>Renpy. Not only this game, all I played games save files gone. Because of this, I want a save file 0.9 version.
I'm re-down this game and 4-5 page ago download the save file, but when I'm load the save, traceback "error" show me up. I dont playing game

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Good thing we asked for help. I have an urgency to ask for help. Instead of helping, you said everything. Reallyy Reaaa......lyy thanx.....
I'm not sure if you appreciated my reply or not, as it appears you're being sarcastic above.
In either case, as a player sometimes it takes more time and effort to try to fix a game error on your own.
If a simple restart of a game would insure no more errors, then that would be easier and less frustrating, so I tried to help you out be stating that point of view.
I used my time to give you this advice, so I do hope you wasn't sarcastic above.
Have a nice night.

xyLm42

Jan 20, 2018
I'm downloaded it ;
After then ;

But doesnt work for me. Why ? Previously I have never experienced such a mistake in a game...

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes