poio

May 11, 2017
Hello all.

First of all sorry if my english is little bad isn,t my mother language , il try to do my best.

I have a trouble , i don,t play the game since 0.6 version moore or less , and today i download the last version 1.0 and play from the beginning , when i stay at last with the shop girl , then go to doctor and ask about exmination and medical certificate , then go to unversity and ask about documents , she say yes i call you when your room are already prepare , and game crush... i try 2 or 3 times and nothing to do.. and is the las mega download from today day 2th september.

Any idea about what could be the problem?

Thanks.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
File "game/office.rpyc", line 52, in script call
�W�ލ܁j�����1�AY��D�K�Dj@��4uA�r_ɬq'��6��]b[.~���
looks like you are running this game with a locale that doesn't interpret the english language correctly. if you are running windows, try changing the locale to US/english.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Windows 10 64 , the game works completly just until the end.. don,t know why .

The game keep freeze and then apears the error window:

Exception: Possible infinite loop.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
1.0.0ex+
Dude, put this in spoiler, you took a whole page to post this error, MOD's and ADMIN's really don't like that. Anyway, I'm off for the night, I might show up here and there, I just want to play a few games, Laterzzzzzzzz

poio

May 11, 2017
Sorry i,m kinda new , i already delete the big post.

No is not compressed version , i check already little post before and say many people have the same problem , but anyone have a solutin, little weird cause i read the same versionworks for some people , and i already start the game from the beginning...

Maybe just can wait for a fix version.

Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
Hi all, how do you trigger the event in 1.0 ? i have my health certificate and i gave it to the dean, then what do you i have to do for the end ? thx all :)

DougForsyth

Aug 20, 2018
My game had an error once I hit 20 intelligence.
NameError: name 'spisok' is not defined.

Can anyone help it wont let me load that save file

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
That's odd.

It's telling me I still have four girls to fuck. Pretty damn positive I've tapped everything...

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Hi all, how do you trigger the event in 1.0 ? i have my health certificate and i gave it to the dean, then what do you i have to do for the end ? thx all :)
Go home, make sure you are clean (showered) potent and have a hard on. Then go to sleep for the whole night. The rest should be a strait easy watch of all 3 new events/achievements unfold. No choices to make, no places to visit, just watch and click and enjoy :)

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes