Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Ah, thank goodness no problems with bugs in the final release. Guess it helped that the whole content was played for the final save and I just had to go to the doc for the med exam. However, there is so little content added that I wonder if it was not possible to include that content in last month's update.

Also,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in my humble opinion.

jeandude

Sep 2, 2018
how to fuck the store manager?
If you already got the screwdriver from her and completed enough tasks, then you should visit the doctor and get a medical examination and this dialogue will give you a new perspective so you should visit her again. If he tells you he doenst have time, it means there are other tasks (women) before you can get examined.

If you visit her after you got your health certificate as the 10th girl and have sex, this will end the game before the new three scenes, so if thats the case just save the game before.

Reactions: subadi bazima

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Any recent walkthrough? Thanks.
You dont need WT for this update !!! 0.9 WT works just fine (if you realy need it)!!This update is so EASY, go to the doctor (get health certificate), deliver it to dean, go home sleep under morning (with hard ON) and then wake up !!!! Thats it. Btw, I was little disapointed at the ending !!!!!! :FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: MrJ

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
You dont need WT for this update !!! 0.9 WT works just fine (if you realy need it)!!This update is so EASY, go to the doctor (get health certificate), deliver it to dean, go home sleep under morning (with hard ON) and then wake up !!!! Thats it. Btw, I was little disapointed at the ending !!!!!! :FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:
Ok, but I don't find neither 0.9 version in the first page.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Ok, but I don't find neither 0.9 version in the first page.
0.8 WT +here is 0.9 tasks:
Go to Barbara's house speak with Dereck about the red folder.
Use arousing oil with Barbara at the pool (as for trainer or sex massage with cousin).
Dereck give you the red folder.
Show it to your roommate , show it to director.
1.0 WT I explained at my previous post !!!

Reactions: MrJ

justo mentows

Aug 17, 2018
i keep getting an error in my inventory when theres something in it heres the error:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 333, in execute
  File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 342, in execute
  File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 351, in execute
  File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 353, in execute
  File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 359, in execute
  File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 360, in execute
  File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 360, in keywords
NameError: name 'current_label' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/jerk.rpyc", line 183, in script call
  File "game/menumain.rpyc", line 18, in script call
    nr�d����Ԛ�Y
  File "game/store.rpyc", line 389, in script call
    ޘ�־��iiJ�׃m�iJ�/�㟁:2�$�6@�,ӫ5X��%r��Q�;M�cARN��KuO�sӔ�wL���    �t�-�HwD����� ��PPw��D�/���o�֮�)���?L륆�29��QE٩Mв��nj�/���e�ׅ�x�4@
  File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 260, in script call
  File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 254, in script
  File "C:\Users\JUSTO\Desktop\My cute roommate\renpy\ast.py", line 1775, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\JUSTO\Desktop\My cute roommate\renpy\ast.py", line 1763, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\JUSTO\Desktop\My cute roommate\renpy\statements.py", line 163, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\JUSTO\Desktop\My cute roommate\renpy\exports.py", line 2612, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\JUSTO\Desktop\My cute roommate\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\JUSTO\Desktop\My cute roommate\renpy\display\core.py", line 2553, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\JUSTO\Desktop\My cute roommate\renpy\display\core.py", line 2821, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\JUSTO\Desktop\My cute roommate\renpy\display\core.py", line 495, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\JUSTO\Desktop\My cute roommate\renpy\display\core.py", line 495, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\JUSTO\Desktop\My cute roommate\renpy\display\screen.py", line 401, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\JUSTO\Desktop\My cute roommate\renpy\display\core.py", line 2821, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\JUSTO\Desktop\My cute roommate\renpy\display\screen.py", line 411, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\JUSTO\Desktop\My cute roommate\renpy\display\screen.py", line 580, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 342, in execute
  File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 351, in execute
  File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 353, in execute
  File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 359, in execute
  File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 360, in execute
  File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 360, in keywords
  File "<screen language>", line 364, in <module>
NameError: name 'current_label' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
 1.0.0ex+

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
look like "ok enough, get out of here" the same bugs in last upd's...:FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

2Suav

Aug 16, 2018
Hey guys! I still have the game from the last update with my saves, but I do not know how to get my old saves on the new update. Could someone explain the steps please. It will be much appreciated. Thank you!

weed555

Feb 25, 2018
After i deliver the health certificate to the dean i get an infinite loop error and the game crashes, has anyone had the same problem?

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Hey guys! I still have the game from the last update with my saves, but I do not know how to get my old saves on the new update. Could someone explain the steps please. It will be much appreciated. Thank you!
Just copy. copy.jpg

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes