poio

May 11, 2017
After i deliver the health certificate to the dean i get an infinite loop error and the game crashes, has anyone had the same problem?
I ask yesterday about the same.

If you check some post before a lot of us have the same problem , but for some strange reason , some people can complete the game and others have this error.

I try to download another links and allways the same problem, im using a windows 10 64x , and others games and programs rules perfectly..

I think our only way is wait for a fixed version cause anyone can,t eplain what the problem is..

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
how do i open roomates door quietly, i tried machine oil and screwdriver but doesnt work
Machine oil it is. Did you get the message that you can open the door silently from now on?

I ask yesterday about the same.

If you check some post before a lot of us have the same problem , but for some strange reason , some people can complete the game and others have this error.

I try to download another links and allways the same problem, im using a windows 10 64x , and others games and programs rules perfectly..

I think our only way is wait for a fixed version cause anyone can,t eplain what the problem is..
But what about the error message? Sorry I really don't wanna search through everything, select all the errors and the find that special one which appear for now... :/

i have one girl left, but my roomate wont let me do anything with her, any help
Sex pills + Massage oil done? Or even sleeping pills and sex?
If yes, then not roommate is the one

Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
That ending felt very rushed.
All the game feels rushed and poorly linked between scenes and has a lots of bugs, for example if you for some reason need to catch the rat again there's no way to get another cage, it doesn't apear in the shop and you lose the 1 you had in the inventory, another one, in the first photoshot with roommate if you forget to open her dress, later in the game the photoshot apears from no where, and to finish, if you forget to take the foto at night when we see the librarian licking barbara's pussy we get stuck, the game doesn't move forward, they don't apear again at night in the pool. If Astaros explained to us why he was always delaying the updates release and why they came all the time poorly made we could try to understand and help him but we have no words from him.

zikegamer

May 19, 2018
anyone know how to let room mate give me her a massage when shes in her room reading, also people are talking about some tv package that i can buy for the roomate, whats that about?

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
0.8 WT +here is 0.9 tasks:
Go to Barbara's house speak with Dereck about the red folder.
Use arousing oil with Barbara at the pool (as for trainer or sex massage with cousin).
Dereck give you the red folder.
Show it to your roommate , show it to director.
1.0 WT I explained at my previous post !!!
Ok, I'll try it. Thanks.

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes