Aug 27, 2018
I just show you something...
Code:
label redfolder_item:
    $ hide_all()
    if show_cous_redfolder and return_label == "director_office1":
        jump director_sex_folder
    gg "I found your documents."
See? "go to the director and get you prize" won't happen until you show it to roommate first... Like... Give proper answers... -.-

And 1.0 probably the final stuff, as the developer annunced the new project Girl House.

Any error, or img what you see, or anything? :/

And as there seem a final stuff... while the last two update was easy to solve, but still there it is:
forgot this part, happens ‍♂ sorry

sexymofos

Aug 30, 2018
You just watch tv with her and then go to her room and ask if she want a massage ????
yes but she kept refusing... how to make her accept? and what am i supposed to do to get the scene from the gallery where mc fucked the cousin from behind??

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
yes but she kept refusing... how to make her accept? and what am i supposed to do to get the scene from the gallery where mc fucked the cousin from behind??
It`s AFTER you can massage her !!!! Did you give both massages to Trainer ????

Firescrat

Jan 5, 2018
Ok i started a brandnew game with the latest version (1.0.0ex with incest patch) and got only one girl left. The shopkeep....
I can lick her every day but i cant fuck her, i never get the dick symbol just Hi! and then its straight to licking (i can only select her pussy). Do i need something else?

trevmac789

Nov 5, 2017
hey guys, i didn't understand, 1v is final or not?
Well as he just announced a new project it would seem so, but perhaps there will be new content in parallel, but it certainly seems like the way My Cute Roommate version 1 ended it's done. There wasn't a lot of new content the lastt number of months which is disappointing. Such good renders and video though, I hope the next project there are improvements in some areas of complaint and a gallery where you can rewatch the video.

Superstar

Jan 30, 2018
Machine oil it is. Did you get the message that you can open the door silently from now on?

But what about the error message? Sorry I really don't wanna search through everything, select all the errors and the find that special one which appear for now... :/

Sex pills + Massage oil done? Or even sleeping pills and sex?
If yes, then not roommate is the one
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Code:
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/menumain.rpyc", line 18, in script call
    nr�d����Ԛ�Y
  File "game/barbara.rpyc", line 770, in script call
  File "game/libsex.rpyc", line 976, in script call
    nr�d����Ԛ�Y
  File "game/libsex.rpyc", line 1025, in script call
  File "game/store.rpyc", line 630, in script call
    ��0[�.��nG#����8o��,�{�H� -<�E#���H�j`0A�� iz��Ux���nG�,�"���C��$/Z����tȢЋ���ۀ��
    nr�d����Ԛ�Y
  File "game/office.rpyc", line 848, in script call
    _ʞ|)"�/�>���c���'Q�{����*���8o�}2����)T;+�&R�
  File "game/office.rpyc", line 966, in script call
    �N:6堾�:6��F�M%�ؙ�8tTI;#l:cl�B�q�ب�Gtlf1k�l:cl&�ډԅ�L�Q�f��3�f�NF�L��Tp�w|HO��w��t���)lf�a3��8Sa�E�f��M�ˤ���f.�ؕ�8t̗&vE�t��,�vM�QW�,ұ�ǬYL�銱Yj�R�3�e��<�MW��r�]��Y��U�x7��j�^#�fq�Vج5�f3q�¦���c�~=ul!�����`bwn�&бY��a�c��m5�F٦c��/�l�clv�ڝԅ��` `��`�W��Av�V%.U�^�J���M��lgj�3��'����U�~�䀿z;�O�����_��+����E��By�R��0�VR����G�b�'HḄ����~h�I��äp|J�����Ӫp�a�`��a�p|9B#��Y�O����9��c�,=Yzb��v���#t�qO텟�ٲ��s���'f���E��r~��aKO<�O��Kh$��{$���➿
    nr�d����Ԛ�Y
    nr�d����Ԛ�Y
    nr�d����Ԛ�Y
    nr�d����Ԛ�Y
    nr�d����Ԛ�Y
    nr�d����Ԛ�Y
    nr�d����Ԛ�Y
    nr�d����Ԛ�Y
  File "game/college.rpyc", line 97, in script
    ��Y��@O�����Z�����&�����;mDv^ �/�F��[����SָG�d7'�O���ly��Di2�/ޛ�NƷYL����c۩�2�z)��Q������~�M:^a~���%��Uj�Zmi�7������%Gg���K�ߐ���7�ѻ%G�eͫI�-Y<��'Y]e�d\e�$_e�D� �3��tW�̣�2��C�lc�z;�ܕ�I�d�O<�M��ʐT��d>�
  File "C:\Users\John\Downloads\Compressed\My_Cute_Roommate-V1.0.0EX\My Cute Roommate - Version 1.0.0 EX\renpy\execution.py", line 58, in check_infinite_loop
    raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
 1.0.0ex+

This is the error I get that prevents me to progress after giving Dean Health Certificate

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes