Nikois

:()
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
maybe u didn't second photosession with secretary? you mean mission 2 check dickhead's office
Ok so let me clear it from the rat stuff, I caught the rat and then went to dick's office and logged into his laptop to find pics and email and then drone at night to Directors bedroom and then black main her but deleted her pics and then have to find a another way to blackmail her? how to pass this, I am stuck here, i have droned several time but i find her sleeping or derek jerking (and I have done that quest) left with 3 more girls to fuck Director/Barbera/secratory.

when I asked for a photoshoot with secratory, she said her ass pains.

Nikois

:()
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
What you mean "again" ????
After blackmailing her and then she forces to delete her pics. Then the player says he has to find another way to blackmail her. or is it the end???? I want to bang director

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
After blackmailing her and then she forces to delete her pics. Then the player says he has to find another way to blackmail her. or is it the end???? I want to bang director
You can, but not with blackmail... or maybe that can be seen as blackmail too. Anyway, get the red folder and (after roommate) show it to the director. And the red folder can be get from Derek.

sexymofos

Aug 30, 2018
sorry this is probably too late but how do you get the scene where we fuck the roommate from behind? and what am i supposed to do to make her want to get a massage?

MadLion

Aug 27, 2018
go into directors home, meet derek, go home, drone directors home untill you not see derek masturbatin on mother

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yeah sorry, I forgot those pictures !!!!

MadLion

Aug 27, 2018
then blackmail derek and get red folder and go to director and get you prize

Reactions: Nikois

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
sorry this is probably too late but how do you get the scene where we fuck the roommate from behind? and what am i supposed to do to make her want to get a massage?
You just watch tv with her and then go to her room and ask if she want a massage ????

Marneus

Jun 3, 2017
there is a game bug when my mouse cursor is on the heart (right top of the screen). i can't see my progression with girls. what i can do to solve it ?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
And as there seem a final stuff... while the last two update was easy to solve, but still there it is:

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes