bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
So uhh... I dont know if someone has said it already, but he has some new posts in the patreon and apparently he is leaving this completely as if it was finished and starting a new game that has nothing to do with this one... the fuck?:pokerFace:

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

My Cute Roommate [v1.0.0 ex] [Astaros3D] - Original Size: 1.06GB

Download PC (502MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
i mean the cousin bro not the trainer.. how to give massage to the cousin??
Yes, I get that and I answered to you : You talk to cousin when you watch tv and then go to her room, that happends AFTER you have given massage to Trainer !!!!

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I can't get a medical certificate.
The doctor repeats this.
" I can't give it to you until you are perfectly healthy "

help plz.
When you go to the doctor to pick up your health certificate, you must be search first (medical excamination) !!!

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
Just finished it! Love all the scenes, the ending though feels like a cliffhanger for new adventures.

jb88

Jan 14, 2018
Hey got the health certificate and went to the dean. What happens then? I have waited several days now, but it seems no new activities and I cannot unlock the new pics in the gallery....seems like I am missing something.

woody

Jan 31, 2017
not played this in a while but ive hit a brick wall,i cant remember were i meet Barbara mother after getting the photo with the drone in the pool,help

ayk

Mar 6, 2018
Hey got the health certificate and went to the dean. What happens then? I have waited several days now, but it seems no new activities and I cannot unlock the new pics in the gallery....seems like I am missing something.
Sleep Hard-On, then just follow the scenes.

WShinigami

Nov 23, 2017
Same, i gave the documents to the Dean and... the game is finish?

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
EVERY time I try to load a save (to be clear, even new saves from this ver)

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edited by a mod use spoiler next time.

logar2011

Sep 4, 2018
Hi,
in older version I've try to learn fight in gym...but no succes. No mather what I do, I can not win against coach...
Any tips how to do that?

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes