goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Wow, really hot game. Nice job, Astaros3D!

I found 3 bugs:
  • If you untie the roommate's robe when she's going to take a shower and she has 2 hearts, you'll get an animation of her walking back to her bedroom, but she's in the shower next time period
  • When you hit int 20, you get a crash as it tries to reference an unknown variable. I ignored it.
  • After you get the roommate the stretch clothes and 2nd book, if you walk into her room you get an animation. When it ends, it flashes to the dialog part, then goes back to the animation with no way to exit it. I had to quit to main menu to get out. So for the rest of the game I knocked on her door in the morning.

Some things that were unclear:
  • After sending Barbara to the library she didn't show up. I had to have anal sex with Anna to move on.
  • The start of the game has Dick show up. I didn't realize I needed to wait around the apartment for this to happen
  • Frank goes to Emily's after you have a photoshoot with the roommate. I didn't see any indication to go back to Emily's place to trigger this.
  • Everyone's hearts seem to be 10 per heart. I had the roommate's over 100, but still only 2 hearts. This is confusing.

Reactions: cloudfw

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
  • Everyone's hearts seem to be 10 per heart. I had the roommate's over 100, but still only 2 hearts. This is confusing.
I made a post about it earlier. While it's true that you have relastionship points and every 10 relationship points gives a heart, there is a limit too, so even if you have 100 relationship points, which would be 10 hearts, but the limit is only 2, then there will be only 2 hearts.

The bugs and somewhat unclear stuff are there, that true. :)

updated walkthrough?
Posted a bit back. Try to ask someone to insert it into op.

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Serious UI bug Mac version 1.0.0ex+ Crashes when attempting to click on the heart, never gets to status screen.
Snip20180904_1.png
Hope this helps, here is my system specs:
Snip20180904_2.png
Thank you for sticking with this game!

Anonymous0271

Sep 29, 2017
Just hard on when sleeping in night all scenes are there... but dont forget u need to finish v0.09 quest before u trigger this event..

Blackj

May 21, 2018
I did the photo session of Emily, but I can not activate the photo event of my friend when I talk to her in her apartment watching tv what should I do?
For this event I made a small mistake of doing the full event with emily with all the costumes, and what I needed was just to do the first two sessions and then talk to "Janeth" in the department watching tv.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anonymous0271

Sep 29, 2017
not have 'Massage book' and Erotic Massage in the strore help me please .....
first u need to trigger emily event when mc fight the "rapist"(idk his name LOL)then come to trainer she will teach to fight and request massage before u start train..then book is now available at store

Rintal

May 6, 2017
I'm stuck. Help!
Anna hides in the Barbara's house. I have a picture of their fun in the pool, and I was already trying to blackmail Barbara.
I did four photo shoots with Emily, and new costumes do not appear in the store.
I looked at my cousin in all available places and fucked her.
The plot does not move further. What am I doing wrong?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm stuck. Help!
Anna hides in the Barbara's house. I have a picture of their fun in the pool, and I was already trying to blackmail Barbara.
I did four photo shoots with Emily, and new costumes do not appear in the store.
I looked at my cousin in all available places and fucked her.
The plot does not move further. What am I doing wrong?
Talk to cousin in kitchen and she tells you that her company need a photoshoot. When shooting the boss, look the pictures at her desk !!!! Then go to Barbara again !!

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Talk to cousin in kitchen and she tells you that her company need a photoshoot. When shooting the boss, look the pictures at her desk !!!! Then go to Barbara again !!
Nope. Doesn't work. =(
I still have not done a photo session with cousin, and a dialogue about this does not appear.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Nope. Doesn't work. =(
I still have not done a photo session with cousin, and a dialogue about this does not appear.
Well, do the Cousins photoshoot first, it`s so long as I played that point, memory plays tricks !!!! Btw, she askd you do the shoot when you watch tv.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
So annoying, this is literally unplayable on mac, like not even remotely working, no items can be selected at any time, nothing's happening, quests don't work. For example Emily stands still in her flat and I can neither give her the outfit nor use the camera, tells me can't be used here every time.

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes