evanvn

Sep 1, 2018
Why so many error.
From talking to cousin at Home also error, Scroll down to inventory also error and can not ignore. How to fix?

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
I've just updated and still have a girl with whom I should have sex .. which should be ??

I just see, in the gallery I miss the last 3 pictures how do I get there?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I've just updated and still have a girl with whom I should have sex .. which should be ??

I just see, in the gallery I miss the last 3 pictures how do I get there?
Again (atleast 4 post I make at SAME thing), go to the Docks (get health sertif.), deliver it to Dean, go home and sleep (with hard on) and thats it !!!!!!

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
I just hope Girl House(the new game) plays better than this one, maybe is similar to something like Acting Lessons, Lancaster BH or Melody in regards to choices rather than gathering crap from vendor npcs.

JustLedoX

Aug 13, 2018
can someone share their saves? im stuck after dialogue "i will contact you when theres dorm for you" at Dean's when submitting documents. i cant seem to progress the story

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
can someone share their saves? im stuck after dialogue "i will contact you when theres dorm for you" at Dean's when submitting documents. i cant seem to progress the story
I say you ONLY this, READ atlest this paige !!!

alucardhell

Feb 8, 2018
good game I hope to see a sequel My cute roommate 2 game please try at least one more of My cute roommate 2 sequel thank you

chickaan

Jan 16, 2018
anyone knows how to fix the crash after submission?
Yeah I have the same problem as this at the moment, can't ignore the error and rolling back closes the game

Full traceback:
File "D:\Mega\My_cute_roommate-1.0.0ex+-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 305, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Mega\My_cute_roommate-1.0.0ex+-win\renpy\main.py", line 499, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Mega\My_cute_roommate-1.0.0ex+-win\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\Mega\My_cute_roommate-1.0.0ex+-win\renpy\execution.py", line 795, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/office.rpyc", line 1495, in script call
File "game/menumain.rpyc", line 18, in script call
nr�d����Ԛ�Y
nr�d����Ԛ�Y
File "game/tv.rpyc", line 17, in script call
��� � �`Օ�Z�_���1�|�RW�_RA�F�k`����ZK@�R��>0t8_�U7��r�����j� 5+A�*IM_P����kA��,�,���H�}�O��J���ZвnN����^��
File "game/tv.rpyc", line 575, in script call
nr�d����Ԛ�Y
File "game/store.rpyc", line 389, in script call
ޘ�־��iiJ�׃m�iJ�/�㟁:2�$�6@�,ӫ5X��%r��Q�;M�cARN��KuO�sӔ�wL��� �t�-�HwD����� ��PPw��D�/���o�֮�)���?L륆�29��QE٩Mв��nj�/���e�ׅ�x�4@
File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 260, in script call
nr�d����Ԛ�Y
File "game/store.rpyc", line 389, in script call
ޘ�־��iiJ�׃m�iJ�/�㟁:2�$�6@�,ӫ5X��%r��Q�;M�cARN��KuO�sӔ�wL��� �t�-�HwD����� ��PPw��D�/���o�֮�)���?L륆�29��QE٩Mв��nj�/���e�ׅ�x�4@
File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 260, in script call
nr�d����Ԛ�Y
nr�d����Ԛ�Y
nr�d����Ԛ�Y
File "game/office.rpyc", line 744, in script call
�y��Ղ�</�U�/�^^V+�W�?�1[�l�*�f-��k���6kE���Tg�L
nr�d����Ԛ�Y
nr�d����Ԛ�Y
nr�d����Ԛ�Y
File "game/libsex.rpyc", line 976, in script call
File "game/college.rpyc", line 527, in script call
�D;��"��y���Xډ�e ~��J�s��RFL˥��Nl)+P�JY�JRh��ERKi'n[Z�e�8� �h:�^�P&��-�r�*�޼�"�7;K[��y�z�Go���t�<b�G���d������@q:����gԣ�No;�eꍎ�H{���&̉7��-|z��"+Nf�[�r�6��\���s��]��qg�j����W#�G��9�#J2.k;� ����C������)� �x��d}��Gi}����ӗ�9Q�S�}�����X���|9�������y�WH�>DB��Ea"�a+��Q��'X�Xt��j�O�b'����b�9���� 3�)����9�;� �AX�~�/;�<�,�%/�Q�!?LJ}�f�gy�ZH�OH�(��
nr�d����Ԛ�Y
nr�d����Ԛ�Y
File "game/library.rpyc", line 792, in script call
nr�d����Ԛ�Y
File "game/barbara.rpyc", line 770, in script call
File "game/office.rpyc", line 304, in script call
�e�Z������9K���c�+�ro..+���-�v���+ʳt�M�RF����R€���G(�X=π���єP��0��8��^8��I�?Tw(�8,ΦD�H���ٔ��YA�aq6%d�k::���(�kIs}A���k_ae?����S"�z]0t���Q�pa�/�����&�zK�t��S�������w����*j�\
File "game/office.rpyc", line 848, in script call
_ʞ|)"�/�>���c���'Q�{����*���8o�}2����)T;+�&R�
File "game/office.rpyc", line 966, in script call
�N:6堾�:6��F�M%�ؙ�8tTI;#l:cl�B�q�ب�Gtlf1k�l:cl&�ډԅ�L�Q�f��3�f�NF�L��Tp�w|HO��w��t���)lf�a3��8Sa�E�f��M�ˤ���f.�ؕ�8t̗&vE�t��,�vM�QW�,ұ�ǬYL�銱Yj�R�3�e��<�MW��r�]��Y��U�x7��j�^#�fq�Vج5�f3q�¦���c�~=ul!�����`bwn�&бY��a�c��m5�F٦c��/�l�clv�ڝԅ��` `��`�W��Av�V%.U�^�J���M��lgj�3��'����U�~�䀿z;�O�����_��+����E��By�R��0�VR����G�b�'HḄ����~h�I��äp|J�����Ӫp�a�`��a�p|9B#��Y�O����9��c�,=Yzb��v���#t�qO텟�ٲ��s���'f���E��r~��aKO<�O��Kh$��{$���➿
nr�d����Ԛ�Y
File "game/libsex.rpyc", line 1025, in script call
File "game/store.rpyc", line 630, in script call
��0[�.��nG#����8o��,�{�H� -<�E#���H�j`0A�� iz��Ux���nG�,�"���C��$/Z����tȢЋ���ۀ��
nr�d����Ԛ�Y
nr�d����Ԛ�Y
nr�d����Ԛ�Y
File "game/college.rpyc", line 250, in script
�K:`ᒣC벚\ڊs���sѩ �.,�S���#
File "D:\Mega\My_cute_roommate-1.0.0ex+-win\renpy\execution.py", line 58, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
still den crash??? i cant use spider any1 got save after? or kno how to fix it(with out using command/coding tools)? or do i just need to restart AGAIN?

sam1019

May 15, 2018
Nice finish of the Game!

Thing which concern me! I had problems with saves from ver 0.8, so I start from scratch in ver 0.9.
Besides error screens, I noticed that 2 images in gallery was not shown, even I did that task in ver. 0.9.

Same thing was happened again now in ver. 1.0! Unfortunately, I can`t confirm that missing pictures was same as before coz I delete old ver of the game! Does anybody have same problem?

View attachment 145813

Here was crucial saves for v 1.0.0 /and please if You use it just confirm that it work for You/

thank u, it works

Reactions: dr FeelGood
3.30 star(s) 172 Votes