tokneneng

Feb 1, 2018
please help me i cant find the scene where barbara visits the library, i already done with all the conversation, PLEASE HELP

lingoda

Mar 5, 2018
Hi,
in older version I've try to learn fight in gym...but no succes. No mather what I do, I can not win against coach...
Any tips how to do that?
That is some kind of memory game.
follow the 'fist' sequence. fisrt 'see' and 'memory', same sequence click!

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hi,
in older version I've try to learn fight in gym...but no succes. No mather what I do, I can not win against coach...
Any tips how to do that?
So......there is a time bar at the top !!! Then there is 4 fists in the middle of you screen !!! 1 fist blinks, time bar goes to red and starts counting down. You must press the SAME fist, what 1 blinked. Then there blinks 2 fists (same 1 and new 2). Again time bar apears and you must press the fists in SAME order and so on. EASY !!!!!! LOL

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
download unren 0.7 from f95zone and place in the root folder of the game. run it and do option 3 for dev menu and console. then go in the game and load the save with the most progress and click through at least a few scenes, this ensures vars are loaded and less likely to have error.

after this, open up the console and type:

renpy.jump('%LABEL%')
that's renpy . jump ( ' %LABEL% ' )
replace %LABEL% with
gal_scene_1
all the way through
gal_scene_49
example:

Code:
renpy.jump('gal_scene_34')
here's all the labels that my program extracts, it's essentially a jumper but everything is done for you, even down to the text being insert into the console
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lemartes

Nov 12, 2016
seems like my old saves dont work anymore, so ill give it another go,
is there a time limit to finish the game ? iil try to focus girls one by one this time.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
seems like my old saves dont work anymore, so ill give it another go,
is there a time limit to finish the game ? iil try to focus girls one by one this time.
No, there is no time limit, but DON`T focus just one girl !!!!!!! READ what charecters say and look for TASKS (primary and secondary), you just going to be fine.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Nice finish of the Game!

Thing which concern me! I had problems with saves from ver 0.8, so I start from scratch in ver 0.9.
Besides error screens, I noticed that 2 images in gallery was not shown, even I did that task in ver. 0.9.

Same thing was happened again now in ver. 1.0! Unfortunately, I can`t confirm that missing pictures was same as before coz I delete old ver of the game! Does anybody have same problem?

Screenshot_2.png

Here was crucial saves for v 1.0.0 /and please if You use it just confirm that it work for You/

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes