j766

May 15, 2017
Hey. I downloaded the game a long while back and played for a long time, but it looks like my saves are no longer compatible. I found a few save files in the earlier pages here, but none of them seem to have the replay ability on the scenes? I tried searching the posts for this issue, but I wasn't able to find anything. Does anybody have a save file that has the ability to replay all scenes in the scenes gallery?

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
does anyone know a shortcut without playing the whole thing (either a save, or a cheat to "heart" all women)? I tried with saveeditonline but it although I am on heart=50 with all, they won't agree to lewd offerings

Superstar

Jan 30, 2018
Help. Have Health Certificate. Went to college, gave Dean the document. At my wits end (short journey) game freezes at that point and can't access the map to go somewhere else

Salsa77

Feb 5, 2018
How do you give the spider to the dean, always comes up with, can’t do this here. Apologies if this has been asked before.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Is there a reason cleaning the gym never works, even when you get all of the items? I get fined every single time. :'(

It seems a bit silly that the game is already 1.0.0 and this bug has been there for the last several versions.

EDIT: Ran into another long standing bug. The hotspot where you click to undo the knot on her dress stays on the screen after that point in the game no matter what, and if you accidentally click there it jumps back to that scene.

That hotspot needs to be removed after the scene.

rb1

Feb 20, 2018
great great characters but leaving game in between because of its over complicated gameplay! The walkthroughs aren't helping either

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes