blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Has anyone solved the issue of turning in documents to dean then the game freezing up I still get infinite loop error :test2:

Anon_Whatsittoya

Nov 21, 2017
Hi, i´m stuck with my roommate, i can´t give her a massage... i don´t know what the problem is. Sexpills are in the coffee, all she says is "Nope." Pls help.

ReSaBa

Jul 13, 2018
I'm struggling with the director's room, I've done the photos, I've figured out Barbara is her daughter through pictures on desk, I've searched Dick's office etc. but whenever I use the drone, it's either Jen's room or Barbara and Anna lesbian scene. How many times much I do it to show as I've done it several times over several nights :/

bartosz

Jun 25, 2017
I'm struggling with the director's room, I've done the photos, I've figured out Barbara is her daughter through pictures on desk, I've searched Dick's office etc. but whenever I use the drone, it's either Jen's room or Barbara and Anna lesbian scene. How many times much I do it to show as I've done it several times over several nights :/
I had the same problem try searching Dick's laptop again and make sure to check both of his folders, this should make it work, at least it worked for me :D

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
Only the first photo in the gallery remains unlocked. What's the trick? I can open the door alright, but she sends me out. No option to oil the door either.

MoolyWammoth

Sep 5, 2018
So, I cannot get the photoshoot with my cousin to trigger, I have enabled the console and checked and it says I have got 58. I have tried putting it to 100, to 10, to 20, to 0, but whatever I do, it just won't trigger. I have already watched the collegegirls 4 dvd, but I'm stuck on day 66 with no way to progress

PS: i have done the saleswoman up till screwdriver, did the photoshoots with emily, anna is at barbara's house (and can' get her out cuz i can't meet her mom), already got the sleeping and sex pills, and every thing is maxed out

ssw

Nov 17, 2017
Only the first photo in the gallery remains unlocked. What's the trick? I can open the door alright, but she sends me out. No option to oil the door either.
You oil the door when she's not in bathroom. After you click the bathroom, you will be inside the bathroom. Then you choose oil.

Reactions: trdx

sutairs

Apr 22, 2018
Awwhh, I was expecting this game to go further down in the college storyline. So many new people could be added in, and he can move out on a different place with a new roommate!

But it's been fun, a great game. Will be missed.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yo i really need help, what do i do to trigger the library scene with barbara? I already blackmail dereck and then i sent barbara to library and then what? Do i need to do somethin before that or what?
I had the same problem. I ended up looking through the code to figure it out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes