MoonFang

Jul 11, 2017
Hi, i´m stuck with my roommate, i can´t give her a massage... i don´t know what the problem is. Sexpills are in the coffee, all she says is "Nope." Pls help.
Spam compliment her everyday, dont do anything that make her unpleasant, when her heart reach 2 then u can give her massage (remember to prepare special oil and special technique to use it), the rest is ofc "enjoying the scene*
The walkthrough seem to lack 1 important sentence: Remember to complete cousin route as soon as the photoshoot event trigger
its much easier by that time when her heart is 3, if u ignore her for a while (doing other girl), the heart decrease and u have to spam from scratch with no event help boosting it

Directors Cut

Oct 10, 2017
Anytime I go to get the book from the secretary there is no option to talk to her. I've done the directors office shoot, and have asked to have sex with librarian. Nothing new happens. Any help?

MaxL

Jun 10, 2018
anyone has problem with screwdriver??
i've done all i can do, last 1 girl to fk(saleswomen)
and nither can't get the screwdriver after i've done BJ for her...
(show no option..is that a bug?)

Firescrat

Jan 5, 2018
Ok i started a brandnew game with the latest version (1.0.0ex with incest patch) and got only one girl left. The shopkeep....
I can lick her every day but i cant fuck her, i never get the dick symbol just Hi! and then its straight to licking (i can only select her pussy). Do i need something else?

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Ok i started a brandnew game with the latest version (1.0.0ex with incest patch) and got only one girl left. The shopkeep....
I can lick her every day but i cant fuck her, i never get the dick symbol just Hi! and then its straight to licking (i can only select her pussy). Do i need something else?
Go to the docs office and ask for a medical exam gl on submitting those docs too game seems to be bugged when you do

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
What is new in this version?
end of the game and some other goodies but there is a bug in the game atm where the game just freezes

Anytime I go to get the book from the secretary there is no option to talk to her. I've done the directors office shoot, and have asked to have sex with librarian. Nothing new happens. Any help?
what do you expect to happen you already fcked her if I am correct so just move on lmao

anyone has problem with screwdriver??
i've done all i can do, last 1 girl to fk(saleswomen)
and nither can't get the screwdriver after i've done BJ for her...
(show no option..is that a bug?)
the screwdriver should be in your inventory after you ate her out ps bj implies she sucked you off :)

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes