Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Fixing bugs
Hi guys. Thanks for your support. I checked the game, but I used my saves, so I didn't notice a couple of critical errors. To fix them just change this file in the folder with the game or download the game again.
Path for MAC: My_cute_roommate.app\Contents\Resources\autorun\game\

There are some more minor mistakes that do not particularly affect the game process, I will correct them in the version with the translation.

The game is nearing completion, if you want to see some scene, feel free to write about it. The best scene on the basis of voting results will appear in the game. (thx donor)
Which version is this for?

Tyronn

Aug 28, 2018
hi
I still get an error and rollback message during the fighting, I can not continue with dick, jamal and emily.
someone has a solution?

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
Awwhh, I was expecting this game to go further down in the college storyline. So many new people could be added in, and he can move out on a different place with a new roommate!

But it's been fun, a great game. Will be missed.
Maybe its good to be over. Its very nice game and well done - most games that start from scratch and are "improved" have a lot of bug problems, this one is pretty good coded with nice renders.
I'd love to check out new game , there will be a lot of good stuff - i'n sure of this.

Reactions: sutairs

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
i deleted save file, you need fight before or after with dick ?
About fighting in MCRM, at first you meet Dick, you lose (can`t win), second fight with bully (save Jamal), you lose (can`t win), third fight with bully (at Emilys apartment), you lose first, then get fight training and beat the bully !!

Tyronn

Aug 28, 2018
yes i know, but with bully i have 2 choice : ignore and i always win , or rollback and fight again and again.....

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
yes i know, but with bully i have 2 choice : ignore and i always win , or rollback and fight again and again.....
Are you talking about fight 4 (after fight training) ???
Edit: First fight with Dick, ok. I tested your file, no error, I just lose the fight !!!

Korlaeda

Jan 10, 2018
Does anyone else have a problem with getting picture 5 from the gallery? The walkthrough suggests to sleep with a hard-on after the lingerie photoshoot, but it doesn't work for me, just shows a normal dream.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Does anyone else have a problem with getting picture 5 from the gallery? The walkthrough suggests to sleep with a hard-on after the lingerie photoshoot, but it doesn't work for me, just shows a normal dream.
You have the usual erotic dream, then she comes to you in the night and gives you a handjob.

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes