MaxL

Jun 10, 2018
end of the game and some other goodies but there is a bug in the game atm where the game just freezes

what do you expect to happen you already fcked her if I am correct so just move on lmao

the screwdriver should be in your inventory after you ate her out ps bj implies she sucked you off :)
check it...that's all i got
and my inventory still dont found screwdriver :tiredface:
PS thx for correting:coldsweat:

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I had the same problem, but i just stared at her tits to get the "Are those natural?" option and on the next time i gave the documents, the game didnt freeze.
It`s ALLWAYS good to stare the brests !!!!! LOL

Mr TGB

Jun 19, 2017
So I have fucked everyone in the game, so I guess i beat it. lol But for the life of me I can not get the whole satin slip scene to work. No matter where I click on, between her legs, on her butt, all it does is pull the covers back over her.

Can someone help with this? Also I haven't unlocked the last 3 scenes, is that in version 1.0.0?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So I have fucked everyone in the game, so I guess i beat it. lol But for the life of me I can not get the whole satin slip scene to work. No matter where I click on, between her legs, on her butt, all it does is pull the covers back over her.

Can someone help with this? Also I haven't unlocked the last 3 scenes, is that in version 1.0.0?
Yes, all of those are from last update !! About the blanket, there are 2 spots to click, at the edge of the blanket (it goes back on), and just a bit right at that spot is the other. Btw, don`t your game "highlighted those areas ??

Reactions: Mr TGB

Mr TGB

Jun 19, 2017
Yes, all of those are from last update !! About the blanket, there are 2 spots to click, at the edge of the blanket (it goes back on), and just a bit right at that spot is the other. Btw, don`t your game "highlighted those areas ??
Thanks for the response, in the cheat menu the highlights were turned off. So I turned it on and it worked!
As far as the other 3 scenes, I was able to get those as well. Again, thank you!

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Thanks for the response, in the cheat menu the highlights were turned off. So I turned it on and it worked!
As far as the other 3 scenes, I was able to get those as well. Again, thank you!
No sweat ! :cool::cool::cool:

Crwling

Aug 7, 2018
Anyone can help me with the walkthrough?

1. I did 2 photoshoots with Emily (1 at roommate's apt and 1 at Emily) and there's no new outfits to continue the photoshoots and also there's no way to start photoshoot with your roommate
2. How to meet Barbara's mother after you got photos to blackmail Barbara and Anna?
3. Hot to start fight training at gym? I did everything, but there's no choise of fight training

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Anyone can help me with the walkthrough?

1. I did 2 photoshoots with Emily (1 at roommate's apt and 1 at Emily) and there's no new outfits to continue the photoshoots and also there's no way to start photoshoot with your roommate
2. How to meet Barbara's mother after you got photos to blackmail Barbara and Anna?
3. Hot to start fight training at gym? I did everything, but there's no choise of fight training
1: There should be costumes at the shop (2 piecies)
2: When you have done ALL 4 shoots wuth Emily (1 at cousins flat and 3 at Emilys), Cousin asks you to do a shoot in her comppany (talk in kitchen).
3: You go at Emilys (after you have done all photoshoots at Emilys 3) and there is a guy, who beats you. Then you can train at the gym.

feras7

Aug 5, 2017
Game is crashing and showing a script error everytime i hover over the heart icon forcing me to either roll back or quit the game , any idea whats causing this ?

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes