Jul 11, 2017
no crashes with the new version so far. i like this update in terms of content and amount of non game breaking bugs.
but i assume the bugs i encountered have to do with my non standard screensize. running it on UW screen windowed.
how i find the sleeping pills?

abushalsh

Oct 28, 2017
after seeing the old man and i tries to help him i got an error message do you know how to fix it is it related to the pills

John Dirt

Aug 29, 2017
when the guy that fights you try to prove that he is your cousin boyfriend, the whole thing bugs out on me. It says missing file and they won't stop playing the music until the new music starts to replace it.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
no crashes with the new version so far. i like this update in terms of content and amount of non game breaking bugs.
but i assume the bugs i encountered have to do with my non standard screensize. running it on UW screen windowed.
From where did you download your version from, if I may ask?

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
from her the MEGA file
Ok, as I said earlier, it seems as if the creator of this game asked his patrons to redownload the game in reaction to bugreports. He did that at 5.52am today.
So, my question is about which source those with a seemingly working copy used to download from. I already checked, the currently linked MEGA in the starting post seems to contain bugs. Or more bugs. Not sure right now.

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Strange, can't seem to be able to open the console in v0.4.

Done the obvious, setting config.console to True in 00console.rpy. But nothing happens.

I have been able to change Intellect, Strength, and Potency via Renpy Save Editor (just to test) - But money doesn't work with it.

Any ideas? Thanks.

abushalsh

Oct 28, 2017
Ok, as I said earlier, it seems as if the creator of this game asked his patrons to redownload the game in reaction to bugreports. He did that at 5.52am today.
So, my question is about which source those with a seemingly working copy used to download from. I already checked, the currently linked MEGA in the starting post seems to contain bugs. Or more bugs. Not sure right now.
so should i re download once again or what because im unable to help the old guy

alex sanders

Jun 4, 2017
Solved the problem with the Battle defending Jamal, you can't do anything about it and I'm not sure if not cheating can help or not, or maybe you should be like really weak to lose the battle as soon as possible...

The author made mistakes in the Path to the images, extracted the RPA and moved some images from the Jamal folder to the previous one, and worked...

Don't know if there's a different game upload with the fix.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes