DarthDeke

Jun 4, 2017
When talking to the Librarian:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/library.rpy", line 117, in script
TypeError: display_say() got an unexpected keyword argument 'advance'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/library.rpy", line 117, in script
  File "C:\Users\Deke\Desktop\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 613, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact)
  File "C:\Users\Deke\Desktop\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1147, in say
    who(what, interact=interact)
  File "C:\Users\Deke\Desktop\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\character.py", line 877, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\Deke\Desktop\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\character.py", line 716, in do_display
    **display_args)
TypeError: display_say() got an unexpected keyword argument 'advance'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
 0.4.0ex

Mahmutcan

Oct 7, 2017
I uploaded my 0.3 save to 0.4 but I can't play with my saves. I'm clicking load and latest save it throwing me to main menu what should ı do?

roffegrinch

Aug 5, 2017
Can someone post a save for the cousin sex scene (night). Somehow I managed to get a handjob before that and the game just ends.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I uploaded my 0.3 save to 0.4 but I can't play with my saves. I'm clicking load and latest save it throwing me to main menu what should ı do?
I think you can't use old saves... I mean in the changelog there is something about that.

Can someone post a save for the cousin sex scene (night). Somehow I managed to get a handjob before that and the game just ends.
If you have save sooner than when you go to bed, then you can load that, and play from then. Just be sure to don't go to bed with hard-on...
Also if you don't have saves, then attachment. :extremelyhappy:

JoJos123

Jan 2, 2018
Nice game. i really start to enjoy it :).
Only i do not understand why i have a Rollback Option that Change nothing (other Options ar blocked)
and when i Forget to save before i have to start over or from the last save.
But i like the storry ;) and the Art :)
When i start over i will save bevor every choise!!!!
(i do not like game over Options)

roffegrinch

Aug 5, 2017
I think you can't use old saves... I mean in the changelog there is something about that.

If you have save sooner than when you go to bed, then you can load that, and play from then. Just be sure to don't go to bed with hard-on...
Also if you don't have saves, then attachment. :extremelyhappy:
Thank you :D

Hunero

Nov 18, 2017
I had alot of bugs too in 1st 2 tries, but on 3rd i just didn't put the cheat "all" at all and i was able to get pass the library. The only bugs i had was at both of the fights but i used the ignore option on them and i have managed to finish the game.
The cheats i used were "mon"x10, "pot", "str" and "int" exactly in that order.

Warning: if you get the HJ from the cousin, the game will end and you have to start a new game. Make sure you unlock all the other pictures in the gallery BEFORE the HJ, if you don't want to waste your time with another game

Reactions: Onardem

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Anyone have a walkthrough?
I don't think a WT needed, I mean it's not so difficult to solve things in the game, if you move the cursor at the left side, you can see what you need to do, and you just walk around and talk everybody. Eventually you'll find out where to get the needed things. :extremelyhappy: And if you absolutely stucked, maybe we can help.
But if you can't live without WT, then i'm sure somebody will do one. :)

do you know what level strength i should be to save the old man
I go there with max strength, and the game bugged of course, I just ignore the error messages, and then I find myself on the ground... :mad: But that didn't even matter at the end, it seems the old man can take care of himself.

Reactions: gorthezar

gorthezar

Jul 24, 2017
I don't think a WT needed, I mean it's not so difficult to solve things in the game, if you move the cursor at the left side, you can see what you need to do, and you just walk around and talk everybody. Eventually you'll find out where to get the needed things. :extremelyhappy: And if you absolutely stucked, maybe we can help.
But if you can't live without WT, then i'm sure somebody will do one. :)
I was looking through and someone mentioned going to the store at like 10 or 11(I tried both times) to get the screwdriver but when I go there the store is closed and nobody is there

Hunero

Nov 18, 2017
You have to get the chick naked and ask her to fuck and then the store will be open at 11. You have to visit the doctor before you are able to ask her to fuck

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I was looking through and someone mentioned going to the store at like 10 or 11(I tried both times) to get the screwdriver but when I go there the store is closed and nobody is there
You first need to convince the girl at the store to be naked, and (i had to make her naked multiple times) she'll mention that she will be there after workhours too.

Reactions: ponyguy
3.40 star(s) 172 Votes