Ryo

May 28, 2017
Still 7 girls to fuck: Dean, shop girl, rebbeca, emily, the trainer of gym, and the librarian? Still miss 1. Since cousin and nurse are done.

New character soon ?

Reactions: luisar018

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Is it possible to finish the bring Anna home thing? I got the picture on the drone but I don't know if there's anything else to do.

Hunero

Nov 18, 2017
I have question about Cousin photoshot event:
Anyone got this pic?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tried many combinations without result.
WOW! I didn't had any idea about that. I am lucky that i had a save before that photoshot. All you have to do to get that scene is to untie her knot before fixing her hair (point and click the knot). Thank you for those pics!o_O

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
incorrect this bug CANNOT be avoided, you can't ignore, you can't rollback you can't do crap but reload the save and have it send you back to the MAIN MENU upon completion of the scene.
this is a bug that CANNOT be avoid by wishing it's not so.
Sorry, I should have been more specific. You can "ignore" the fights and you auto-lose and it progresses the story, and you can rollback a bit on the handjob at night if it bugs and use the "hof" cheat to skip it and move forward. But it looks like the fix is out.

I have question about Cousin photoshot event:
Anyone got this pic?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tried many combinations without result.
Wow totally missed those, too.

WOW! I didn't had any idea about that. I am lucky that i had a save before that photoshot. All you have to do to get that scene is to untie her knot before fixing her hair (point and click the knot). Thank you for those pics!o_O
Thanks!

Reactions: ponyguy

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'm wondering what's the point of strength if all battles are fucking rigged to make you fail? I hate it when I have to restart a game because a update breaks the old ones but it's even more annoying when the game they updated to is buggy and you have to figure out a way just to get past their bugs.

Also if Emily is suppose to be gay why is she talking about a nice guy named Frank that she met on some dating site? All seeing this tells me is that she really isn't gay. Also the wearing clothes and liking men looking at her.

@

Game now needs the rape tag.

Because you can now drug and rape the cousin while she sleeps. It was a pretty boring ass pathetic scene added probably as patron fluff but ends up being boring and a joke. I ended up just hitting the faster button and then going and playing a different game till the scene was over.

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
How do you get a BJ from the nurse? Each time i ask her to help me with jerkoff, she's saying "no, you go ahead"

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
How do you get a BJ from the nurse? Each time i ask her to help me with jerkoff, she's saying "no, you go ahead"
Cum on the floor, then she will give you a hj. After that you buy sex pills from Jamal and next time you go to donate sperm take the sex pills.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Guys!! Dick battle and Jamal battles are missing pictures.... Just UNREN the archive and copy pictures from JAMAL folder into GAME folder. this works. Yousuppose to loose both fights.
It has nothing to do with using cheats, just missing image due bad script line in python.py

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
It didn't take me to hj event. everytime I go to bed it continued to normal routine.
I don't know if it is important but I tried to be on her good side all the time, making coffee for her every evening, complimenting her and buying all of the stuff she needs. Then I just did the next few steps I already told you. Also keep in mind that unfortunately you have to rape her in order to progress in the game. If you don't do it and go to the hj the game will end and you'll see the starting screen. I tried it because I find this sleeping pills stuff creepy and had to start all over again.

ait123

Oct 29, 2017
hi im new to this game. i cant choose what to tell/ask cousin. its just one choice that i can press? "can i jerk in to ur panties?" is this suppose to be like that or is it a bug?

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes