somguy

Jun 17, 2017
Guys!! Dick battle and Jamal battles are missing pictures.... Just UNREN the archive and copy pictures from JAMAL folder into GAME folder. this works. Yousuppose to loose both fights.
It has nothing to do with using cheats, just missing image due bad script line in python.py
Thanks, had to also copy the images from 'images\battle' into 'game' as well though.

Reactions: Scotty1212

Lilshiv

Jul 15, 2017
having an issue where I can only pick the pervy responses and I cant use any of the locations that are unlocked like the bathroom and the map

al3xrei

Aug 29, 2017
Hey guys I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I can't get to fuck her. I can't also get to the photoshoot with her, only with Emily.. Can someone please help how to get there :D I've tried everything..

Bogart Smile

Dec 22, 2017
besides the new area in the map with jamal what other new location has been added to the update of the game? is that the doctors office?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Sex pills are for the doctors where you can take it just before jerking off to get the nurse to give you a BJ the sleeping pills are to give to your cousin when you offer her coffee in the evening when she is in the kitchen then go to her room and rape her in her sleep.

You have to 2 photo shoots with Emily then later when your cousin is sitting on the couch and you join her she'll say that she talked to Emily and she talked about her photoshoots and now she wants to do some.

Seraphiel

Dec 8, 2017
Question: Is the rollback on/off cheat code no longer available? The new cheat code sheet does not have it listed, although RON and ROF turned rollback on/off in version 3.0ex.

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
Having an issue where I encounter an error after every interaction with Librarian.
Same. Not really sure what the heck happened to this, but a previous comment mentioned that there was an updated release that fixed a bunch of bugs, but I don't think it has been posted here yet.

EDIT - blowing away my old save directory and restarting seems to have fixed it. No clue what/why happened.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I don't know if I just got lucky or something, but I didn't experience any crashes or errors when playing the game. Well, except when I used the mouse wheel to scroll back through the text at certain points. I downloaded the Workupload version, so maybe that one is better. I don't know.

WOW! I didn't had any idea about that. I am lucky that i had a save before that photoshot. All you have to do to get that scene is to untie her knot before fixing her hair (point and click the knot). Thank you for those pics!o_O
Holy shit. Thanks. I was wondering what the point of the hair fixing option was. But when nothing happened I just thought it was a generic nice guy option. This is way better.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes