Satorius

Dec 14, 2017
Wow very impressed with the concept of the game. I just started the game and I love the idea how to raise the intellect. Got a bug went the suppose boyfriend hit me at the beginning of the game, but I just click on ignore a few times and first thing I was on the floor. Very good potential. I give A+ so far.

JJadams

May 25, 2017
I think there is a bug : after the cousin handjob scene, my game comes back to main menu. Is it normal ?

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Guys!! Dick battle and Jamal battles are missing pictures.... Just UNREN the archive and copy pictures from JAMAL folder into GAME folder. this works. Yousuppose to loose both fights.
It has nothing to do with using cheats, just missing image due bad script line in python.py
Could you explain exactly what to do? It didn't work, I used UNREN, I opened the Jamal folder and copied all the individual images from there and pasted on the game folder.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
The JAMAL folder contains the missing image in getting sex and sleeping pills. Basically, you have to unren archive.rpa and copy all to GAME folder and pictures from JAMAL folder into the GAME directory. This works and you can get the pills from him.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
where is the jamal photo ?
Could you explain exactly what to do? It didn't work, I used UNREN, I opened the Jamal folder and copied all the individual images from there and pasted on the game folder.
ok ok. Im sorry.... But im to stupid to understand what UNREN is.... Sorry...
Unren is a unpacker for renpy games.

Also, you can enable cheats console and use codes with SHIFT O :

Straight=xx (strength), Intellect=xx, potency=xx

Reactions: freecandyvan

Sangkudde

Sep 6, 2017
Anyone got the version that fixes the fight scene? Cant get past the fight when helping the old man, get script errors... :(

Nvm i figured out the solution to fix it

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
The cousin would be 10/10 if she had more normal, blue eyes and non-grinch facial expressions. (Also a butt that didn't look angular and absurd when doing yoga).

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
I have the sleeping pills but am given no option to use them. Is there something I have to unlock, or do I just have a glitch?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Sorry, I should have been more specific. You can "ignore" the fights and you auto-lose and it progresses the story, and you can rollback a bit on the handjob at night if it bugs and use the "hof" cheat to skip it and move forward. But it looks like the fix is out.

Wow totally missed those, too.

Thanks!
hof cheat?? oh yea another bug, when you are using the drone to get pics of her doing yoga it bugs out on the last one and won't show anything else but that 1 frame haha really annoying

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
oh that's cool i didn't even know there was an easter egg here. are there any more that you have found?
Nope, got to the main menu screen after the HJ once, and the second time I tried it got stuck in the dream loop.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Find a sex pill??????
You need to be friend with Jamal...

how do you get handjob from cousin?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unren is a unpacker for renpy games.

Also, you can enable cheats console and use codes with SHIFT O :

Straight=xx (strength), Intellect=xx, potency=xx
Umm, that very good, and correct and nice and everything, but the users usually wants play with the games, not unpack them and hunt for bugs and fix imgs and codes, that should be the devs work...:confused: just my night thoughts...

I have the sleeping pills but am given no option to use them. Is there something I have to unlock, or do I just have a glitch?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ponyguy
3.40 star(s) 172 Votes