abushalsh

Oct 28, 2017
I don't think a WT needed, I mean it's not so difficult to solve things in the game, if you move the cursor at the left side, you can see what you need to do, and you just walk around and talk everybody. Eventually you'll find out where to get the needed things. :extremelyhappy: And if you absolutely stucked, maybe we can help.
But if you can't live without WT, then i'm sure somebody will do one. :)

I go there with max strength, and the game bugged of course, I just ignore the error messages, and then I find myself on the ground... :mad: But that didn't even matter at the end, it seems the old man can take care of himself.
i cant ignore the error message it keeps bring me back to it

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
I was looking through and someone mentioned going to the store at like 10 or 11(I tried both times) to get the screwdriver but when I go there the store is closed and nobody is there
You can go there at 9pm and just wait (click on the left corner) one hour or work at the shop. Keep in mind before that you have to give her the money for showing pussy and titties

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Looking forward for the next update...the relationship with the cousin seems to progressing at a decent pace....hopefully it doesnt end up being a one and done type thing at the tail end of the game.
All of the characters are reasonably attractive (even the nerdy librarian:)), although I'm not a big fan of amzon type women who look like they will just break you and take what they want from you LOL. Physically fit women with toned bodies are nice but I just don't like big muscles on a woman...not very sexy in my eyes but thats just me, variety is always nice and tends to favor all tastes. Keep up the good work..love the game so far. those photoshoots with the cousing :OhMyGoodness:

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
how do you get this?
OK, I don't know where you are in the game but if this makes no sense then you are not there yet and have this to look forward too. To get the Pic of Barbara and Anna the Librarian at the pool, you need to have gone to Barbara's and been thrown out ... which happens to everyone so its not a thing you need worry about. Then you need to go to the College and talk to Mom which will update the story-line. Next look at her tits ... cuz she does have some nice big ol' titties :)

Now you need to go to the store and buy the 'Night Vision' add-on for your drone. Then from your living room at night fly your drone to Barbara's patio and if the two hotties are there doing the nasty you will get a scene, go close and you will get a prompt to take a pic. Take the pic and that's it, all done. What happens after that? I have no idea... that's where I am stuck. I think that as far as you can go in the main college story-line at this point, but I'm not sure.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I think you can't use old saves... I mean in the changelog there is something about that.

If you have save sooner than when you go to bed, then you can load that, and play from then. Just be sure to don't go to bed with hard-on...
Also if you don't have saves, then attachment. :extremelyhappy:

the save game does not work here :'(
can share saved game + persistent?

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes