VankoRekt38

Nov 15, 2018
Tell me, please, how to get Anna back home, how to make nurse jerk me off and why is game take 15 dollars out from me every time I work as janitor at the gym? Thanks in advance.

Shadowss

Aug 21, 2017
Made anal with Anna.
Made anal with Anna + Barbara.
Talked to the doctor, he had sex with the girl in the shop.
I go to barbarism and I tell the kid to look for the dog and tells me to come back the next day. Just tell me every time!
I'm stuck again.

Ps: I put the cream in barbara and I tried a loosening bra
before you have sex with babara, you should get the massage oil first and put it on her instead of cream and you'll get a better scene

Caiatris

Jul 13, 2018
Thanks for the detailed guide - I still cant get the doctor to give me any sort of tip to get to #9 and #10 any tips?
Sorry for the delay - this thread is really busy! The conditions you have to meet for the doctor to give you advice is that you have to have found the screwdriver, and you have to have had oral sex from Barbara.

Reactions: jacksoloff2018

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
whaaaat? this is marked as completed? so the whole thing was some minor molesting and fucking while drugged and then reaching the college dorm and that's it?

C'mon man I was expecting some serious lovemaking/rough-sex with the "roommate" in some sort of sandbox game-style :(

anon1mous

Aug 24, 2018
I can't leave the apt. The map is greyed out. I'm just past the first photoshoot with Emily when she comes to pick up the costumes.

Papow

May 31, 2017
Just finished the game . I think this game still can add a lot of sex scene like when you go meet roommate in the morning however this game still be EPIC.

Gokul

Nov 17, 2018
How can we get the red file for cousin? I showed the pics to the director but she blackmailed me. And then it comes that I need to find another way. What is that?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Is any way to unlock all scenes without playing?
There is no scene replay in the game so all you get is unlocked images, if that is all you want, search the thread for complete game saves, I sure that some have been posted.

MrShef

Jun 5, 2017
There is no scene replay in the game so all you get is unlocked images, if that is all you want, search the thread for complete game saves, I sure that some have been posted.
I found there scene replay mod so I'd like to unlock all scenes without playing and just complete save doesnt work

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I found there scene replay mod so I'd like to unlock all scenes without playing and just complete save doesnt work
Search for persistent file

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 172 Votes