FlagRance

Jun 11, 2017
Many bugs in that game. One time I had to begin a new one because de costumes were unavailable. One time beacaus de depravity book was not on the secratary's desk... Shame cause it's not bad...

Apr 27, 2017
you still have this problem ??

which book you are taking about (you cannot miss any scene unless you skip it yourself)
I have this error too. I the heart error, when you pass the mouse over, i see people complaining here but no solution, i deleted everything and start fresh but the error still happens. PLEASE help me, i had this one since 0.7, stopped plating the game because of it, but now that is completed i wanna finish.

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
I have this error too. I the heart error, when you pass the mouse over, i see people complaining here but no solution, i deleted everything and start fresh but the error still happens. PLEASE help me, i had this one since 0.7, stopped plating the game because of it, but now that is completed i wanna finish.

did you apply the bug fix update ??

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
Just put the file inside /game, the bug still here.
put it inside this file Screenshot_1.png

if the bug still exist maybe you are using an old save if you don't mind try to start a new game
or if you have already applied the sex scene reply patch remove it for now until you finish the game

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Reactions: alexw14615
Apr 27, 2017
I also have the mouse-over error. I'm stuck before the massage with cousin, can't retrieve Anna either.
The replay mod seems to make that error, i remove the mod and start a new save and didn't have, i didn't play long but at the start of the game no error.

Edit 1: Well the night of the first day the "heart" works fine for me, i can mouse over and see the stats, the second day the error starts, let me try removing the IC mod too.

Edit 2: Yep, the mods are causing the problem, extract you game again or download if deleted the file, go to users\pcname\appdata\Roaming\RenPy and delete my cute roommate folder and also my cute cousin if you have there too, start a new game and it will work, do not install any mod, after you complete the game you can put the replay mod to see the scenes again.

tags : mouse problem , heart bug , heart crash , mouse over .

Last edited:
Reactions: ferrett3333

Ishandul

Jun 16, 2018
Ok, I hate to make a post like this, but I'm stuck.

I've given the cousin the satin sleepwear, but when I go to her room at night all I can do is pull the covers down and pull then back up again. There is not an option or interact able area to lift the nighty up. Did I miss something earlier or is this yet another bug?

EDIT: nevermind, I found the solution shortly after posting. I didn't pull the blanket totally off.

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2017
is there a way to mouse wheel back?
Some scenes have, after choices you can't go back, so i suggest saving a lot, when new interactions appear i always save.

Ok, I hate to make a post like this, but I'm stuck.

I've given the cousin the satin sleepwear, but when I go to her room at night all I can do is pull the covers down and pull then back up again. There is not an option or interact able area to lift the nighty up. Did I miss something earlier or is this yet another bug?

EDIT: nevermind, I found the solution shortly after posting. I didn't pull the blanket totally off.
Right below the pull the blanket up again there is a hot spot to remove the blanket, activate the action area cheat to see better.

Apr 27, 2017
Yeah this game is hot garbage.
If you are stuck on derek blackmail, you have to do it twice, first time is to talk with his sister so she goes to the library, and for the second one to appear so you can retrieve the red folder you need to have the threesome on the library, after that you can go back to talk to derek.

Yeah with the game being such hot garbage it was shocking this game was considered complete.
I wouldn't call garbage because i played some really bad one's here, but the game for me was not very good, it had a lot of potential, what i most dislike was how little interaction we had with the roommate, we could have so much more, like a bathroom scene, or massage developing a lot better without the oil, continuation of the dirt movies adding a bit of corruption on her, very disappointed that this game is over without delivering us much, well what can we do ?
If anyone can recommend me some good ones i would appreciate, besides those on most viewed thread. :)

Reactions: Gunizz

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
The game had great potential, the graphics are fine but it wasted a great opportunity because it really feels closed before it completely developed. The plot lacks a lot of character development.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So is this really completed or did the dev just give up and declared it complete?

wx448

Donor
Sep 23, 2018
Does that ass in the first picture look weird? BTW, those muscles also look a bit strange. That ass in the last picture also looks a bit strange.
I thought so too, so I looked up photos of lady bodybuilders. is a photo of Lisa Cross. It doesn't look *too* dissimilar from the CG render, IMO.

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes