Bonnenuit

Oct 4, 2018
So I have a problem with the heart icon where it gives me errors whenever I hover my mouse on it and I have to rollback, 9.1 version is the first version I have played so it cant be old saves
Same here. Started a fresh save, no cheats used (don't know if that makes a difference).

U

User_51567

can someone PLEASE submit a proper walkthrough with choices and stuff ?
So did you even tried to look at the OP ?, i know it's very hard for some people to use logic.
But especially for a new member like yourself.... Try to use at least a tiny bit of initiative before acting like an lazy idiot.

Perfectly fine guide in the OP, i know because i just used it myself. @fuckyouassholes
Again, i just used it myself... And if you just apply a little bit of logical thinking and read the guide through....

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: User_804376

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
So did you even tried to look at the OP ?, i know it's very hard for some people to use logic.
But especially for a new member like yourself.... Try to use at least a tiny bit of initiative before acting like an lazy idiot.

Perfectly fine guide in the OP, i know because i just used it myself.
no, i looked at that. it's very confusing walkthrough ... isn't there some straight forward walkthrough ?

Roido

Jul 29, 2018
Idk why but my middle button for scrolling up or down is not working well with this game. I have to load all the time just to check out all the options, is this a normal thing or am I missing something cause I've played several of "renpy" type games and using the middle button to go back has never been a problem. Also noticed there was no quick save or auto save.

Rüdiger.W

Feb 26, 2018
There is a very last picture, looking like Roommate in a school uniform. The walkthrough does not say how to get it. Anyone knows?

Rüdiger.W

Feb 26, 2018
Idk why but my middle button for scrolling up or down is not working well with this game. I have to load all the time just to check out all the options, is this a normal thing or am I missing something cause I've played several of "renpy" type games and using the middle button to go back has never been a problem. Also noticed there was no quick save or auto save.
There is an autosave. When you go into the game fodler and then into saves, there are always 10 autosaves.
A tip what you can do if you save a game which you didnt want to save (cause you did sth wrong and clicked on save instead of load (happend to me too often :D)) is to go to the saves, take an auto save file and name it like the original save file. (You need to deletet he original save file before hand). Like this you can prevent going game over :)

Reactions: Roido

Roido

Jul 29, 2018
There is an autosave. When you go into the game fodler and then into saves, there are always 10 autosaves.
A tip what you can do if you save a game which you didnt want to save (cause you did sth wrong and clicked on save instead of load (happend to me too often :D)) is to go to the saves, take an auto save file and name it like the original save file. (You need to deletet he original save file before hand). Like this you can prevent going game over :)
Thanks for the info! :D

Btw, does anyone know how to fix this? The dialogue used to be on the left hand side. Idk what's up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I continued for a bit and the name of the cousin/roommate is now set to None =_=

All this changed after the game crashed.

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2017
can u expand the story of this game,i liked it a lot but i didnt get enough of it and the girls house is good but cant wait till the game reaches the update .where the hero gets to have sex with the characters.........

WizzGee

Feb 17, 2018
Can someone help me? After telling barbara to go to library i am stuck, no threesome events happening and there's no book in the secretary's table please help

Papow

May 31, 2017
This game still can add a lot of things. Hope creator will come back to improve more content to this game one day, it must be great. This game still have many bug but it still be the best adult game i ever play.

Papow

May 31, 2017
Can someone help me? After telling barbara to go to library i am stuck, no threesome events happening and there's no book in the secretary's table please help
You must have anal sex with anna first, complete the receptionist of roommate's office quest and you will can moveon.
I finished game for a long time but if i not mistaken it must be like i said or easier way is find the saves in this forum.

Many people stuck with bug to get director's bedroom when search in dick's computer. In my case i find saves in this forum and replace it with my save, hope this will help you

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 172 Votes