Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
how to get the pic unlocked on page 3 and 9th pic .. cousin standin topless in her office in v 1.1.0. please reply
Cousin NEVER stands topless in her office in the game !!!!! It`s her photoshoot in the livingroom !!! When you do the shoot, open her dress knot, when she is posing to you.

VictorMC

May 2, 2017
[QUOTE = "Nerttu, post: 1364592, miembro: 96528"] ¿Qué quieres decir con activado ??? ¿Los tiene (pastillas para dormir) o no ??? [/ CITA]
No puedo conseguirlos

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I tried it 20 times but nothing happened. When I use the drone there are only cousin's bedroom and barbara's pool? What should I do to catch Derek?
It`s kind of hard to tell, because I don`t know, what have you done and what you haven`t !!! Load the Walkthrough at OP and search help from there !!!

GrayDay96

Jun 25, 2017
I am stuck! I showed the drone pictures to Barbara and now she just says that I showed her the picture....can't seem to get any further....
same thing happens when I go to Emily, I did the cowboy photoshoot with her and the photoshoot with her regular outfit....cant seem to get any further.

any help?

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Gamebreaking bug : only one costume in the shop for emily, in the faq it says it supposed to be 3

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Dang it...I have restarted this game like 7 times...Was really hoping I wouldn't have to restart
I had the same problem now but fixed it; load the save to and search for ninja and quinn and switch the variables from 0 to 1 on both, then download the save and overwrite it in the save directory... the costumes will appear in the shop (ninja and quinn costumes to advance emily path)

Reactions: overdrive79
3.30 star(s) 172 Votes