Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I am stuck! I showed the drone pictures to Barbara and now she just says that I showed her the picture....can't seem to get any further....
same thing happens when I go to Emily, I did the cowboy photoshoot with her and the photoshoot with her regular outfit....cant seem to get any further.

any help?
For the other cosplay costumes , you have to buy and read superphotographer book before first photoshoot at Emily's house or you are stuck.

You can use console or a savegame editor as suggested above.
To blackmail Barbara , you have also to see the picture on the director's desk at roommate's office ... but probably you haven't unlock it , 4 photoshoots with Emily and two with Roommate needed to unlock office.

rawls311

Oct 29, 2018
Does the incest patch come with bugs or is this game just buggy in general. Whenever I mouse over certain things it just crashes.

Chi

Jul 25, 2018
Why i cant get headache after i lose the fight with Dick next morning??? is that a bug or what?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
how to increase roommate heart? mine always decrease

Why i cant get headache after i lose the fight with Dick next morning??? is that a bug or what?
If I remember headache is related to "fuck 9 girls" :) , unlock the college and go there to enable task health certificate

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
I wanted to see some of my old scenes and realized this game doesnt have a video gallery

does anyone have the saves?
thanks

cemo45

May 29, 2018
[QUOTE = "Tacito, yazı: 1379393, üye: 113345"] İngilizce daha iyi :) , spoyler bakın

[SPOILER = "Nasıl Yapılır"]
Jamal'a git, mağazadaki fare kapanı kilidini açmak için fareyi yakala. Satın al, sıçanı yakala.
Sekreteriyle Photoshoot, oyunun ne zaman olduğunu söylersen sıçanı serbest bırak ... Dick bilgisayar, tüm mesajlara bak ... yönetmenin odasının kilidini aç
[/ SPOILER]

OP (ilk gönderi) ekstralar [/ QUOTE]

3 times did what you said

cemo45

May 29, 2018
[QUOTE = "cemo45, gönderi: 1380293, üye: 647075"] [QUOTE = "Tacito, yazı: 1379393, üye: 113345"] Türkçe İngilizce :) , spoyler bakın

[SPOILER = "Nasıl Yapılır"]
Jamal'a git, mağazadaki ücret kapanı kilidini açmak için fareyi yakala. Satın al, sıçanı yakala.
Sekreteriyle Photoshoot, oyunun ne zaman oldu söylersen sıçanı serbest bırak ... Dick bilgisayar, tüm mesajlara bak ... yönetmenin odayı kilidini aç
[/ SPOILER]

OP (ilk gönderi) ekstralar [/ QUOTE]

3 kere yalancın olduğu yaptın [/ QUOTE]

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes