uzuncocuk

Sep 9, 2018
[QUOTE = "cemo45, gönderi: 1380293, üye: 647075"] [QUOTE = "Tacito, yazı: 1379393, üye: 113345"] Türkçe İngilizce :) , spoyler bakın

[SPOILER = "Nasıl Yapılır"]
Jamal'a git, mağazadaki ücret kapanı kilidini açmak için fareyi yakala. Satın al, sıçanı yakala.
Sekreteriyle Photoshoot, oyunun ne zaman oldu söylersen sıçanı serbest bırak ... Dick bilgisayar, tüm mesajlara bak ... yönetmenin odayı kilidini aç
[/ SPOILER]

OP (ilk gönderi) ekstralar [/ QUOTE]

3 kere yalancın olduğu yaptın [/ QUOTE]
Cemo hatırladığım kadarıyla, Ofisteki sekreterden akşam resim çekimi için randevu al, saat 19:00 da ofiste ol ve Dickin odasına girmeye çalış. Sekreter izin vermeyecektir. Resim çekerken sekreterin fareden korktuğunu öğreneceksin ve fare bulma görevi aktif olacak. Sonra mağzada fare kutusu gelmiş olacak. Kutuyu al ve akşam Jamalla buluş. Jamalın olduğu yerde fare yakalamaya çalışacaksın, farklı yerlerden çıkıyor senin becerine kalmış. Fareyi aldıktan sonra ertesi gün yine sekreterin resimlerini çekmek için akşam 19:00 da ofiste buluş. Resim çekmeye hazırlanırken fareyi ofise bırak. Sekreter korktuğunda Dickin odasına girebileceksin. Dickin bilgisayarın şifresi 1234. Yöneticinin resimlerini incele daha sonra tüm mailleri incele ve çık.
Sanırım kabaca böyleydi :). Sonra gece görüşlü dronla gece saatlerinde yöneticinin yatak odasınada bakabileceksin

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Cemo hatırladığım kadarıyla, Ofisteki sekreterden akşam resim çekimi için randevu al, saat 19:00 da ofiste ol ve Dickin odasına girmeye çalış. Sekreter izin vermeyecektir. Resim çekerken sekreterin fareden korktuğunu öğreneceksin ve fare bulma görevi aktif olacak. Sonra mağzada fare kutusu gelmiş olacak. Kutuyu al ve akşam Jamalla buluş. Jamalın olduğu yerde fare yakalamaya çalışacaksın, farklı yerlerden çıkıyor senin becerine kalmış. Fareyi aldıktan sonra ertesi gün yine sekreterin resimlerini çekmek için akşam 19:00 da ofiste buluş. Resim çekmeye hazırlanırken fareyi ofise bırak. Sekreter korktuğunda Dickin odasına girebileceksin. Dickin bilgisayarın şifresi 1234. Yöneticinin resimlerini incele daha sonra tüm mailleri incele ve çık.
Sanırım kabaca böyleydi :)
Size yardımcı olduğunuzu takdir edin, ancak İngilizce tabanlı bir forum olduğu için İngilizce çeviri de gönderebilir misiniz? Teşekkür ederim!

Translation: @uzuncocuk

As far as I can recall, from the secretary at the office, make an appointment for the evening picture, be in the office at 7:00 p.m. and try to get into Dick's room. The secretary won't let me. When you take a picture, you will learn that the secretary is afraid of the mouse and the task of finding a mouse will be active. Then there's a rat box in the store. Take the box and meet in the evening. Jamal is going to try to catch the mouse where it is, it's up to you to get out of different places. The next day after taking the mouse again to take pictures of the secretary in the office at 19:00 in the evening. Leave the mouse in the office as you prepare to take a picture. When the secretary gets scared, you can get into Dick's room. Dickin computer password 1234. View the manager's pictures, then review all emails and exit.

I guess that was roughly

Me:

Appreciate that you're helping but could you also post an English translation as it is an English based forum please? Thank you!

[QUOTE = "cemo45, gönderi: 1380293, üye: 647075"] [QUOTE = "Tacito, yazı: 1379393, üye: 113345"] Türkçe İngilizce :) , spoyler bakın

[SPOILER = "Nasıl Yapılır"]
Jamal'a git, mağazadaki ücret kapanı kilidini açmak için fareyi yakala. Satın al, sıçanı yakala.
Sekreteriyle Photoshoot, oyunun ne zaman oldu söylersen sıçanı serbest bırak ... Dick bilgisayar, tüm mesajlara bak ... yönetmenin odayı kilidini aç
[/ SPOILER]

OP (ilk gönderi) ekstralar [/ QUOTE]

3 kere yalancın olduğu yaptın [/ QUOTE]
Tacito'nun İngilizce bir forum olduğunu söylediğinden, lütfen cevabınızı İngilizce'ye yazabilirsiniz. Ya da lütfen Türkçe ve İngilizce cevabınız olsun lütfen? Teşekkür ederim!

Translation:

Me:

As @Tacito said this is an English forum so could you please put your reply in English please? Or please have a Turkish and English reply please? Thank you!

Reactions: DanMachiFan

uzuncocuk

Sep 9, 2018
Size yardımcı olduğunuzu takdir edin, ancak İngilizce tabanlı bir forum olduğu için İngilizce çeviri de gönderebilir misiniz? Teşekkür ederim!

Translation: @uzuncocuk

As far as I can recall, from the secretary at the office, make an appointment for the evening picture, be in the office at 7:00 p.m. and try to get into Dick's room. The secretary won't let me. When you take a picture, you will learn that the secretary is afraid of the mouse and the task of finding a mouse will be active. Then there's a rat box in the store. Take the box and meet in the evening. Jamal is going to try to catch the mouse where it is, it's up to you to get out of different places. The next day after taking the mouse again to take pictures of the secretary in the office at 19:00 in the evening. Leave the mouse in the office as you prepare to take a picture. When the secretary gets scared, you can get into Dick's room. Dickin computer password 1234. View the manager's pictures, then review all emails and exit.

I guess that was roughly

Me:

Appreciate that you're helping but could you also post an English translation as it is an English based forum please? Thank you!

Tacito'nun İngilizce bir forum olduğunu söylediğinden, lütfen cevabınızı İngilizce'ye yazabilirsiniz. Ya da lütfen Türkçe ve İngilizce cevabınız olsun lütfen? Teşekkür ederim!

Translation:

Me:

As @Tacito said this is an English forum so could you please put your reply in English please? Or please have a Turkish and English reply please? Thank you!

I am sorry, my English is not good. After that I translate with google

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I am sorry, my English is not good. After that I translate with google
Hayır sorun değil. Google çeviri, forumlarda en iyi arkadaşınızdır. Yardımınız için teşekkürler ve şu andan itibaren yanıtları çevirebileceğinizi umuyoruz!

Translate:

No that's ok. Google translate is your best friend on the forums here. Thanks for helping and hope you can translate replies from now on!

Reactions: uzuncocuk

cemo45

May 29, 2018
Sanırım kabaca böyleydi :). Sonra gece görüşlü dronla gece saatlerinde yöneticinin yatak odasınada bakabileceksin
yazdıkların için teşekkürler. Dickin odasına 4 kere gittim. resimlere ve maillere baktım ama gene de yöneticinin odası açılmadı. birşeyi eksik yapıyorum ama neyi ?

Thanks for what you wrote. I went to dick's room four times. I looked at the pictures and mails, but the manager's room was still not opened. I'm missing something, but what?

StephenGreg133

Jul 16, 2018
so apparently i encountered a bug that forced closed the game after the roommate first photo shoot. specifically after the broken camera optio. is there any fix files i can download for this?

uzuncocuk

Sep 9, 2018
yazdıkların için teşekkürler. Dickin odasına 4 kere gittim. resimlere ve maillere baktım ama gene de yöneticinin odası açılmadı. birşeyi eksik yapıyorum ama neyi ?

Thanks for what you wrote. I went to dick's room four times. I looked at the pictures and mails, but the manager's room was still not opened. I'm missing something, but what?
Oyunu tekrar oynadım. Daha önce yazdıklarımın dışında hiç bir şey yapmadım. Dickin bilgisayarındaki tüm resimlere ve maillere baktıktan sonra resimdeki alt yazıdada yazdığı gibi yönetmenin yatak odası açılıyor.

Translate:
I played the game again. I've never done anything other than what I wrote before. After looking at all the pictures and mails on Dickin's computer, the director's bedroom opens as he wrote in the subtitle in the picture.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Walg

uzuncocuk

Sep 9, 2018
so apparently i encountered a bug that forced closed the game after the roommate first photo shoot. specifically after the broken camera optio. is there any fix files i can download for this?
If the camera breaks, I have to buy a new one. But you got another error message?

LucasDigne

Jul 30, 2018
How to to use sleeping pills? Is it a way to puck fitness trainer? Is it a chanse rommate show her exercises after buying allthe stuff?

rtaguiarcte

Jul 19, 2018
guys, I'm being kicked out on the first day ... she says I ejaculated in the bathroom and I did not clean, but I cleaned ... does anyone know if this is a bug or how does that happen? Thank you.

cemo45

May 29, 2018
I didn't write this at all
Oyunu tekrar oynadım. Daha önce yazdıklarımın dışında hiç bir şey yapmadım. Dickin bilgisayarındaki tüm resimlere ve maillere baktıktan sonra resimdeki alt yazıdada yazdığı gibi yönetmenin yatak odası açılıyor.

Translate:
I played the game again. I've never done anything other than what I wrote before. After looking at all the pictures and mails on Dickin's computer, the director's bedroom opens as he wrote in the subtitle in the picture.

save it and send it to me?

uzuncocuk

Sep 9, 2018
so, whenever i load any saves past that event, i got that error traceback, and forced closed the game

Download the game again. Delete the game and the My_cute_roommate folder under C: \ Users \ USER NAME \ AppData \ Roaming \ RenPy. Then reload the game. Run My_cute_roommate.exe as administrator

uzuncocuk

Sep 9, 2018

save it and send it to me?
Oraya kadar oynayıp kayıt dosyasını gönderirim. Oyunda aktif görevlerin listesini resim olarak gönderebilirmisin. Örnek Remi gönderiyorum.

Translate:
I'm gonna play it up and send you the registration file. Can you send a list of active tasks in the game as a picture. I'm sending a sample picture.

cemo45

May 29, 2018
[QUOTE = "uzuncocuk, posta: 1386783, üye: 875845"] Oraya kadar oynayıp kayıt dosyası gönderirim. Oyunda aktif görevlerin ödeme resim olarak gönderebilirmisin. Örnek Remi gönderiyorum.

Çevirmek:
Onu oynayacağım ve kayıt dosyasını göndereceğim. Oyunda aktif görevlerin bir listesini bir resim olarak gönderir misiniz. Örnek bir fotoğraf gönderiyorum.

uzuncocuk

Sep 9, 2018
[QUOTE = "uzuncocuk, posta: 1386783, üye: 875845"] Oraya kadar oynayıp kayıt dosyası gönderirim. Oyunda aktif görevlerin ödeme resim olarak gönderebilirmisin. Örnek Remi gönderiyorum.

Çevirmek:
Onu oynayacağım ve kayıt dosyasını göndereceğim. Oyunda aktif görevlerin bir listesini bir resim olarak gönderir misiniz. Örnek bir fotoğraf gönderiyorum.

Sendeki sorun muhtemelen Türkçe yama dan kaynaklı. Bende denemiştim yamayı sürekli sorun veriyordu. Oyunu yeniden orjinal haliyle oynayınca sorun kalmamıştı. Oyunu sil ve orjinal haliyle bir dene istersen. Save dosyasını yakında eklerim forma.

Translate;
The problem with you is probably from the Turkish patch. I tried to give the patch a problem. There was no problem playing the game again in its original form. Delete the game and try it in its original form. I'll add the saved file to the form soon.

EbonyObsessed

Jul 15, 2018
The file "My_cute_roommate.exe" in the root folder is reported by two antiviruses. The same thing happens with all the games, such as: "Man of the house", "Milfy City", etc ... Are all false positives?

Screenshot_2018-12-18 VirusTotal.png

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
The file "My_cute_roommate.exe" in the root folder is reported by two antiviruses. The same thing happens with all the games, such as: "Man of the house", "Milfy City", etc ... Are all false positives?

View attachment 201060
Yep. All the executables you mentioned are fine. For me, if VT reports around 1/3 to 1/2 as issues then it's most likely an issue but anything less than 7 or so are false positives. Plus it also depends on who is reporting it too. Say if Kaspersky, McAfee and Symantec all report it, chances are most others would too.

Reactions: EbonyObsessed
3.30 star(s) 172 Votes