uzuncocuk

Sep 9, 2018
[QUOTE = "uzuncocuk, posta: 1386783, üye: 875845"] Oraya kadar oynayıp kayıt dosyası gönderirim. Oyunda aktif görevlerin ödeme resim olarak gönderebilirmisin. Örnek Remi gönderiyorum.

Çevirmek:
Onu oynayacağım ve kayıt dosyasını göndereceğim. Oyunda aktif görevlerin bir listesini bir resim olarak gönderir misiniz. Örnek bir fotoğraf gönderiyorum.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oyunu kaydet dosyasını gönderiyorum. Ofiste Dickin odasına giriş yapabilirsin. Dosya nasıl yüklemen gerektiği içinde benioku.txt dosyasında yazıyor. Ben ingilizce versiyonunda oynadım, Türkçeye çevrildiğinde bazı sorunlar yaşayabilirsin.

Translate;
I'm sending the save game file. You can access Dickin's room in the office. The file writes in the readme.txt file about how to install it. I played in the English version, you can experience some problems when translated into Turkish.

Reactions: cemo45

tenaka88

Jul 23, 2018
can't figured out who's the last girl to fuck.... miss one, and have no clue who she is... any idea?

EDIT: nvm, i find the missing one... if someone has the same issue, it's the shopgirl, u can be "lucky" with her at some point i guess, not just a licker :D

Reactions: cemo45

uzuncocuk

Sep 9, 2018
can't figured out who's the last girl to fuck.... miss one, and have no clue who she is... any idea?

EDIT: nvm, i find the missing one... if someone has the same issue, it's the shopgirl, u can be "lucky" with her at some point i guess, not just a licker :D

First of all, my English is bad. For her, I translated the article with google translate.
The last girl in the game, Anna. Talk to the doctor after 8 girls. You then have to go to Anna forced vagina sex.

With Salesgirl you can have sex but you can end the game.

My advice; After 8 girls, talk to the doctor and check. Then save the game. Give her some vaginal sex with Salesgirl. The game will end but the picture in the gallery will open.

Then load the game where you left off and go to Anna forced vagina sex. So the scenario will continue.

If you didn't get it wrong, this was your question ;)

Reactions: tenaka88

uzuncocuk

Sep 9, 2018
the guide says to have potency and go to sleep and you will get a nice dream of your roommate. i turned my potency to max with cheat but when i sleep my dude yells and says it was a horrible nightmare. why cant i dream?
Make your intellect, potancy, strength maximum.
Because your roommate is fat at the smallness When you sleep the first night, you see your roommate's old version. But in the following days, you'il see a new version.

ChineseTarget

Jul 23, 2017
Make your intellect, potancy, strength maximum.
Because your roommate is fat at the smallness When you sleep the first night, you see your roommate's old version. But in the following days, you'il see a new version.
when i get the nightmare, nothing shows. my dude just wakes up the next day saying he had a nightmare. ive tried turning everything to the max and the same thing happens. am i suppose to get the dream scene everytime i go to sleep with a hard on? because i haven't

uzuncocuk

Sep 9, 2018
when i get the nightmare, nothing shows. my dude just wakes up the next day saying he had a nightmare. ive tried turning everything to the max and the same thing happens. am i suppose to get the dream scene everytime i go to sleep with a hard on? because i haven't
Delete the \ My_cute_roommate folder under C: \ Users \ Administrator \ AppData \ Roaming \ RenPy.

Delete everything within the \\ My_cute_roommate-1.1.0ex-win \ game \ saves \ folder in the game folder.

Start the game again, skip the screens with Skip Into.

From the cheat menu, use intellect, Strenght, and Potency to max.

Cheat menu, "Take a shower", "Relax", "Note" impotent "and" Hard-on "options get open.

I have tried; when you sleep after you have them, the picture needs to be opened in the gallery.

ChineseTarget

Jul 23, 2017
Delete the \ My_cute_roommate folder under C: \ Users \ Administrator \ AppData \ Roaming \ RenPy.

Delete everything within the \\ My_cute_roommate-1.1.0ex-win \ game \ saves \ folder in the game folder.

Start the game again, skip the screens with Skip Into.

From the cheat menu, use intellect, Strenght, and Potency to max.

Cheat menu, "Take a shower", "Relax", "Note" impotent "and" Hard-on "options get open.

I have tried; when you sleep after you have them, the picture needs to be opened in the gallery.
Thanks it worked. At the end i tried to submit documents to the college, it seems to crash right after? How do i fix? Delete and start over? Think files/save is corrupted

uzuncocuk

Sep 9, 2018
Thanks it worked. At the end i tried to submit documents to the college, it seems to crash right after? How do i fix? Delete and start over? Think files/save is corrupted
I downloaded the game again and played it to the end. I had no problems. Delete all folders related to the game. Download the game again. Try playing again. I think the problem will be fine.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I downloaded the game again cause I kept getting errors in my old save and I also started over, but... Find "Lovers" book and "Stretching" book quest are bugged, I got both books, but it wont complete the task, so I cant give them as gifts, so already from start the game is broken, what to do? CRAP.jpg crap1.jpg

uzuncocuk

Sep 9, 2018
I downloaded the game again cause I kept getting errors in my old save and I also started over, but... Find "Lovers" book and "Stretching" book quest are bugged, I got both books, but it wont complete the task, so I cant give them as gifts, so already from start the game is broken, what to do? View attachment 201893 View attachment 201894
Lost Lovers give to Anna, you will give to Stretching-flexible body roommate.

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Can someone tell me what are console commands for this game? ( especially im loking for the one wich gives you heart with someone)

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
I don't know if there are console commands. But after starting the game you can see the cheats in the menu.
i know but im looknig for console commands bc i had 2 hearts with roommate and I fucked up few convesations so now i have 0 heats. And I made to much new thing so getting back to erlier saves is waste of time

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes