bosphorus13

Sep 3, 2018
Guys what is the password of dick's laptop ? and also how can I watch the sex scenes after they have finished ? When I open the gallery there are only pictures

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Guys what is the password of dick's laptop ? and also how can I watch the sex scenes after they have finished ? When I open the gallery there are only pictures
Password

Where is it?

For scenes OP (first post) Extras

B3nJaHmin

Dec 24, 2018
Has to be the ugliest model I have seen, looks like plastic surgery gone wrong, geez I might be in the minority but that is one messed up looking chick :D

Reactions: PNHSUKI

ObscureJ

May 4, 2018
Wondering if anyone can help as I'm kinda stuck. My only objectives are to fuck 1 girl and get the health certificate. The only girl I haven't fucked is Anna as far as I can tell. Well, and the Dean. I freed her instead. What do I need to do?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Wondering if anyone can help as I'm kinda stuck. My only objectives are to fuck 1 girl and get the health certificate. The only girl I haven't fucked is Anna as far as I can tell. Well, and the Dean. I freed her instead. What do I need to do?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

theresa663

Feb 27, 2018
Is there a GOOD walkthrough of this ? Because the one listed on the main page is simply a character based one and it doesn't even explain it well. I'm looking for a more generic one where it's in order.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
After finally finishing the game, I wish there was a freeplay mode where i could just bang upon request in the town without the scene replay mod. Also for a scene unlock mod like the one in DoD. But that's just a wish.

seemes

Nov 18, 2018
Help me please I'm kinda stuck. I'm going to Dick's office and open computer and I reading this mail. But I can't watch director's room with my drone at night. Help me please

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
I love the fat version of the roomate/cousin - that animated dream sequence where she's a big girl, hell yeh - wish there was more of that - if anyone can loop that scene for me ;)

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes