RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
I had like 7 photoshoots already...
Hmm not sure then mate, hopefully someone can share some insight on it. This game just seems to be a mess of dead ends and confusion, someone earlier said 'not if you play the game right'. Shouldn't have to follow things in a certain order just to get the game to FUNCTION!, but i digress, hopefully someone here can help you. If i have a save file ill go back for ya and see, not sure if i do so don't hold ya breath but ill check.

Denisofmars

Dec 21, 2018
I have very weird bug also. I did the photoshoot and i did the "fix the hair" part and pulled the dress knot and then rolled back the save and did it without just as explained in the walktrough and now every time i click in the bottom middle where the knot was i get back to the same scene with the knot... so annoying...

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
I had like 7 photoshoots already...
Just checked, i had a save (lucky) if it is in your inventory (as you said it is), as you say 'lets start' there should be a few images before it transitions into the actual photoshoot, your character says 'i should set the rat free' on one image then on the next says 'right now' on any of those 2 screens you need to click on the rat in your inventory and he will place it. Hopefully this works for you.

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
I have very weird bug also. I did the photoshoot and i did the "fix the hair" part and pulled the dress knot and then rolled back the save and did it without just as explained in the walktrough and now every time i click in the bottom middle where the knot was i get back to the same scene with the knot... so annoying...
Had the SAME issue, i gave up and just continued on that bit.

Denisofmars

Dec 21, 2018
So now i am stuck on the next part where u have to use the drone to the directors bedroom but it never appears as option. What time of the day is that one?
And what are the sex pills for?

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
So now i am stuck on the next part where u have to use the drone to the directors bedroom but it never appears as option. What time of the day is that one?
Sex pills have 2 uses, you can dose your 'Roommate' (cousin, fuck off patreon) then use the massage oil on her and you can go 'the extra mile' as it were, you offer her a massage after watching tv then use the massage oil on the same evening you use the sex pills. You can also use it to last longer at the doctor when you donate sperm for some extra scenes. If there are other uses i have not found them. The drone thing happens at random but always Night so 23:00 onwards. I would save then keep reloading till it happens if i were you. To have it as an option you need to go to her office and inspect the photos on her desk i believe. Come back to me on that one as it's from memory so it may be incorrect.

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
One addition, where I was stuck:
You have to use the drone in your living room.
(Stupid me tried to use it in front of Barbaras house)
Very true, i went through a few mins of that confusion when i first got the drone. That drone has some fucking range eh? Though their house is close by if i remember correctly.

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
How od you get dirt on Derek?
Is that the kid? You need to spy on the directors bedroom with the drone at night, you will find him masturbating over his mom (little pervert, nothing like me, completely upstanding, yep. Just playing this for research, honest :rolleyes:)

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So you read the WT and NOT what game tells you !!! No wonder that you are allways stuck and not know what to do !!!!! If you have read, what game tells you, you would know about sex pills and about NIGHT drone !!!!!

Denisofmars

Dec 21, 2018
The problem is that the events are not in hronological order and they are super spread out... I play those games to relax and not to waste my whole day figuring out one small detail...

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The problem is that the events are not in hronological order and they are super spread out... I play those games to relax and not to waste my whole day figuring out one small detail...
They ARE in chronological order IF you read, what game tells you !!!!

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
They ARE in chronological order IF you read, what game tells you !!!!
To be fair mate, the grammar and writing in this game leaves alot to be desired, it's not the worst i have seen (machine translated eroges anyone?) but it does sometimes leave me rolling my eyes. Plus the walk through is far too obtuse, it helps in telling you where items are, but not necessarily how and when to use said items.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
To be fair mate, the grammar and writing in this game leaves alot to be desired, it's not the worst i have seen (machine translated eroges anyone?) but it does sometimes leave me rolling my eyes. Plus the walk through is far too obtuse, it helps in telling you where items are, but not necessarily how and when to use said items.
Well, I`m not native English reader or speaker and I had no trouble to follow the story. It`s quite simple (in my mind) and as I said, IF you READ what game tells you (dialogue) and NOT WT, in my mind, this game is very EASY !!!!! Just my thoughs only.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes