RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Well, I`m not native English reader or speaker and I had no trouble to follow the story. It`s quite simple (in my mind) and as I said, IF you READ what game tells you (dialogue) and NOT WT, in my mind, this game is very EASY !!!!! Just my thoughs only.
May be a difference in how you play games, i for one ALWAYS use a walk through as i just want to see the relationships between characters and want to skip the game play as much as possible, no right or wrong way to play, just how i do it so i CAN overlook things, but this game has given me more trouble than most. The story isn't so much the problem as much as how the events link together, i try to blackmail the director and fail, i go and get the pictures again but cant make use of the kid i already blackmailed as i need to fulfill a whole other set of objectives first that don't necessarily make logical sense. I'm doing better now but the game is too vague is what I'm trying to say. The objectives need to be more specific and there needs to be more of them (maybe a journal would help in game?)

Fine if you had no issues, good even. But unless the majority get it then it's no help really. It's a game you can complete, but for most not without some virtual wrestling and forum searching.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
May be a difference in how you play games, i for one ALWAYS use a walk through as i just want to see the relationships between characters and want to skip the game play as much as possible, no right or wrong way to play, just how i do it so i CAN overlook things, but this game has given me more trouble than most. The story isn't so much the problem as much as how the events link together, i try to blackmail the director and fail, i go and get the pictures again but cant make use of the kid i already blackmailed as i need to fulfill a whole other set of objectives first that don't necessarily make logical sense. I'm doing better now but the game is too vague is what I'm trying to say. The objectives need to be more specific and there needs to be more of them (maybe a journal would help in game?)

Fine if you had no issues, good even. But unless the majority get it then it's no help really. It's a game you can complete, but for most not without some virtual wrestling and forum searching.
So, you have completed the game ????

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
So, you have completed the game ????
Getting close i believe, had an issue someone here kindly helped me with. Got the dean and the director to do, so maybe 2/3rds? Not that close really i suppose.

One issue i had (i cheated to solve it) why does the Roomate(cousin) hearts keep going down? I thought it was because i said the wrong things, then they just went down when i didn't even speak to her. Don't mind that mechanic just wish it was a bit more obvious, more player feedback would be nice.

Still have some things that might be issues but with the other one i had solved i think the rest will unlock.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Getting close i believe, had an issue someone here kindly helped me with. Got the dean and the director to do, so maybe 2/3rds? Not that close really i suppose.

One issue i had (i cheated to solve it) why does the Roomate(cousin) hearts keep going down? I thought it was because i said the wrong things, then they just went down when i didn't even speak to her. Don't mind that mechanic just wish it was a bit more obvious, more player feedback would be nice.

Still have some things that might be issues but with the other one i had solved i think the rest will unlock.
I think, that she don`t like complemented too much !!! Only my thoughts !!!

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
I think, that she don`t like complemented too much !!! Only my thoughts !!!
Makes sense with her saying that but still goes down even if ya don't talk to her, guess you need to regularly talk to maintain the relationship. I just wanna dive in the bone zone bro!

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Makes sense with her saying that but still goes down even if ya don't talk to her, guess you need to regularly talk to maintain the relationship. I just wanna dive in the bone zone bro!
Yes and btw her harts are maxed in 2 !!!!

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Yes and btw her harts are maxed in 2 !!!!
Yeah visually, though her relationship points can go up almost infinitely. From what i understand, each heart is 10RP and you only need +20RP with her for all her scenes. But in the background it can keep rising and rising, so it will only ever show 2 hearts once you get to and past +20RP.

Xentar

Dec 30, 2018
Had the same issue.. still not sure why this happens. Mostly happened in the morning to me, so I had some ideas:
  1. When you walk around with a boner in her house.
  2. When you walk around without showering.
  3. When you walk into her room without knocking.
  4. When you don't clean the cum in the bathroom
3 and 4 will of course make the hearts go down - not sure about 1 and 2.

kavouropati

Oct 7, 2018
As far as I remember it just appears after the first photoshoot with the secretary.
So apparently it appears after the photoshoot in the directors office and if you ask the secretary abouth the photoshoot and not the book it dissapears and the game is over.You cant continue

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
So apparently it appears after the photoshoot in the directors office and if you ask the secretary abouth the photoshoot and not the book it dissapears and the game is over.You cant continue

... anal sex with secretary , don't exit without do it :)

or

Had the same issue.. still not sure why this happens. Mostly happened in the morning to me, so I had some ideas:
  1. When you walk around with a boner in her house.
  2. When you walk around without showering.
  3. When you walk into her room without knocking.
  4. When you don't clean the cum in the bathroom
3 and 4 will of course make the hearts go down - not sure about 1 and 2.

kavouropati

Oct 7, 2018
Can I ask something else.If i compliment her once per day in different states,do I lose RP or not.For example if I compliment her when she does yoga and when she leaves for work.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Can I ask something else.If i compliment her once per day in different states,do I lose RP or not.For example if I compliment her when she does yoga and when she leaves for work.
Enable console with unren

Shift + o ; open console
cousin.heart ; you can see relation points 10 RP = 1 heart
You can experiment every actions you want and see how that value changes

I am not responsible for any damage to the game :)

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Just cheat mate, fuck it. Set her Rp to 100 then if the hearts go to 1, set it to 100 again. Save ya self the headache, what i did. I tend to cheat often in these sorts of games, as long as you dont need a VERY specific relationship for a scene or event (which you just need 20 rp or more for the cousin for all events) then it wont cause issues.

eagleata

Apr 3, 2018
I ask yesterday about the same.

If you check some post before a lot of us have the same problem , but for some strange reason , some people can complete the game and others have this error.

I try to download another links and allways the same problem, im using a windows 10 64x , and others games and programs rules perfectly..

I think our only way is wait for a fixed version cause anyone can,t eplain what the problem is..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\A.Games\My_cute_roommate-1.1.0ex-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 305, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\A.Games\My_cute_roommate-1.1.0ex-win\renpy\main.py", line 499, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\A.Games\My_cute_roommate-1.1.0ex-win\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\A.Games\My_cute_roommate-1.1.0ex-win\renpy\execution.py", line 795, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/jerk.rpyc", line 183, in script call
File "game/college.rpyc", line 97, in script
6���.u�����_\1�
File "D:\A.Games\My_cute_roommate-1.1.0ex-win\renpy\execution.py", line 58, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
1.1.0ex

eagleata

Apr 3, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/jerk.rpyc", line 183, in script call
  File "game/college.rpyc", line 94, in script
    N`�@���Rz�����x�"=�m��u�0=S�As5�}����e���#���]�G�uV#ћ�~=���A4���6
  File "D:\A.Games\My_cute_roommate-1.1.0ex-win\renpy\execution.py", line 58, in check_infinite_loop
    raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
 1.1.0ex

GENNNN231

Dec 2, 2018
I'm stuck at getting photoshoot with Emily and roommate? And i can't find the cowboy outfit, is it because i tried it first and then the normal one? When she's watching TV, I watched the first DVD, but then she's not asking me for photoshoot. Also, after showing the photos to Barbara I dont know what to do.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes