Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I'm stuck at getting photoshoot with Emily and roommate? And i can't find the cowboy outfit, is it because i tried it first and then the normal one? When she's watching TV, I watched the first DVD, but then she's not asking me for photoshoot. Also, after showing the photos to Barbara I dont know what to do.

From WT
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xentar

Dec 30, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/jerk.rpyc", line 183, in script call
  File "game/college.rpyc", line 94, in script
    N`�@���Rz�����x�"=�m��u�0=S�As5�}����e���#���]�G�uV#ћ�~=���A4���6
  File "D:\A.Games\My_cute_roommate-1.1.0ex-win\renpy\execution.py", line 58, in check_infinite_loop
    raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
1.1.0ex
Try this one:

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Shame. :( Aunt would be a good opportunity for a milf as an incest.
The dev had enough issues with Patreon with the cousin/roommate so they didn't need to add an aunt/landlady issue to the mix.

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
But if he managed to ''roommate'' thing, ''landlady'' wouldn't be a problem that much probably.
It's more about another thing to keep a track of. If the dev was insistent on an aunt character then of course it's not a problem but sadly it wasn't part of the dev's vision.

GENNNN231

Dec 2, 2018
I pull down the blanket and robe, and then i'm going to Jamal for sleeeping pills, but there's no option for it.

Also, how i unlock picture 50?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I pull down the blanket and robe, and then i'm going to Jamal for sleeeping pills, but there's no option for it.
Also, how i unlock picture 50?
Have you the task find sleeping pills opens ? (finger her , drop of water)
For picture 50 , end the game and go to the college ... you have unlocked all the 49 pictures without sleeping pills ? :)

GENNNN231

Dec 2, 2018
I have the options when I can finger her, and I have the drop of water on the screen, but after leaving the room, I do not receive any task, and I can't go to Jamal for sleeping pills. How i can activate the task?

No, i unlocked just 47 pictures

@Tacito

dlseth

Aug 16, 2018
At night i pull down the blanket but cant on robe. Its just cover blanket over and over. Where should i press for pull down the robe ?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
3.40 star(s) 172 Votes