• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

baragnaw

Apr 7, 2018
Is there a text based walkthrough instead of the main one with videos? The videos take a few minutes for me to buffer so I can play them.

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
I didn't play this in ages and I need a save for after you get the library girl back to the library.

Anyone got this save?

Awesome14

Dec 31, 2018
When I brrling up the items I have I can't see some of them to choose them. I somehow got the missing ones to appear once, by getting the list to scroll. But I can't figure out how to do it again. How can I see all my items I have?

Dec 28, 2017
please anyone help , how to watch DVD with what roommate is, always answer no i dont want, even though the heart is already 2

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
How do i load a save file that i downloaded?
You rename the file (move front numbers and _) like it looks the same as the others and the you move that file to your Saves folder !!!! Keep in mind, that the file name tells you, where to find it in the game like 15-3..... tells you that it can be found paige 15 slot 3 in the game !!!

Reactions: prika1
3.40 star(s) 169 Votes