• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Thanks man! But so i could use the CGRIP to watch all the scenes right?
I have no idea. I never had the need to dl the rip as i saw the scenes in the game. And there is a 'scene replay mod' in the op, just so you know :cool:

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Reactions: Agungteguh27

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
thank you. do you know which point should i press to expose her boobs during massage the tainer?
Now that requires a picture actually otherwise it would be too hard to just describe accurately, you see its really just a tiny spot :) Best solution? Use hotspot highlightening cheat. It will highlight it. Easiest of course is to wait till Tacito gives you the link for the image (as this was a reoccuring question) you lazy git!:p:cool:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You know, I've played a lot of games where characters don't exactly behave or respond to situations like they would in real life, but the whole MC/Anna/Dean thing is honestly one of the most laughably ridiculous moments of them all.

Dean - "YOU'RE A SEXUAL PERVERT WHO VIOLATED MY DAUGHTER!!"
MC - "Your breasts are nice."
Dean - "Thank you for the compliment. I guess your really just a nice guy and I'll forget all about it if you force my daughter to come home."

Seriously, if the world was like this we men would never get into any trouble for the dumb shit we do.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Aaaah the screwdriver. The shopclerk will give it to you when you catch her releaving the stress of boredom. Ask her about the screwdriver and when she says she doesn't have one or can't sell it (i don't remember which) you will be able to come back just after the shop closes to find the door open, slip inside and if you bring he to orgasm she'll hand the essential main protagonist tool of the game to you!

Reactions: er_bor

er_bor

Jan 9, 2019
Aaaah the screwdriver. The shopclerk will give it to you when you catch her releaving the stress of boredom. Ask her about the screwdriver and when she says she doesn't have one or can't sell it (i don't remember which) you will be able to come back just after the shop closes to find the door open, slip inside and if you bring he to orgasm she'll hand the essential main protagonist tool of the game to you!
Thanks!

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
i can't trigger fucking anna in the pussy or getting my cousin to fuck me at night what do i need to do?
Need screwdriver :)

For cousin end the game

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes