• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Guys, i like incest, but not into cousine type. So, if i play non incest version there will be normal storyline? Or like in all other "it was incest" game, where "oh no, w can not, i am your landlady" and so on?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
how to blackmail Derek and how to get threesome?
Picture with drone , Director's bedroom.
Threesome with Dereck not possible :)
With Anna Barbara , send Barbara to the library.
With Roommate and Emily , photoshoot
With Director Secretary, when you find red folder

Jan 13, 2019
I've downloaded the latest version that supposedly comes with the extra content but in the game I keep getting the messages like "more animations/pictures with extra content". Is that just stuff that was never completed before final release?

SgtSchniedel

Aug 9, 2018
Have the latest version and every time I try to watch the DVD with my roommate she says no. Any DVD doesn't work. I have 1 heart (though I need to do a rollback if I hover over it). Already did all the stuff with Emily.
Also did the sleeping pills thing before watching DVD because I didn't look at a walk-through beforehand.
Any ideas? Maybe a save file right before the DVD?

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Just started playing. So is there any backpack or storage (key?) for stuff that I buy or how do you, as an example, give her the stretching book? Or is it just trigger dependent so that you can't decide yourself when to pull out the book (and other stuff) and give her that?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Just started playing. So is there any backpack or storage (key?) for stuff that I buy or how do you, as an example, give her the stretching book? Or is it just trigger dependent so that you can't decide yourself when to pull out the book (and other stuff) and give her that?
Did you READ the intro when MC came to cousins flat (at the living room)???? Just asking !!!!

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Inventory is found by moving the pointer all the way to the left of the screen and it should pop up. Then you should be able to scroll through the inventory if it is longer then the display, though that was hit or miss for me, IIRC.

norali

Nov 23, 2018
Hi, two questions, what's the CGRIP?? And is there a way to replay the scenes? In gallery you can only see pictures

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hi, two questions, what's the CGRIP?? And is there a way to replay the scenes? In gallery you can only see pictures
CGRIP is basically the images (and in cases animations) of the game being "ripped" from the game so you can look at them without playing the game. This isn't milfycity so you have to use smart saving to revisit whole scenes.

norali

Nov 23, 2018
CGRIP is basically the images (and in cases animations) of the game being "ripped" from the game so you can look at them without playing the game. This isn't milfycity so you have to use smart saving to revisit whole scenes.
Thanks man! But so i could use the CGRIP to watch all the scenes right?

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes